Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at “men” who play DotA2

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
Jfl imagine playing fucking dotA with its shitty graphics jfl at @tehgymcel420 for playing dotA2

Real men play League of Legends
And the realest of the realest men play Ezreal

I used to play LoL, I sucked at it too. Isn't LoL considered more casual? I used to play Malzahar because he's a sand nigger.

I used to play LoL, I sucked at it too. Isn't LoL considered more casual? I used to play Malzahar because he's a sand nigger.
League of legends is more casual and more simple than dota it’s way funnier to play

riot is a faggot company

lol is more faggy and soyish than dota2 tbhngl
still, i play lol more

lol is more faggy and soyish than dota2 tbhngl
still, i play lol more
Lol is way more fun to play also tbh
The graphic is too shitty on DotA

Also, Ezreal isn't cool because his name sounds like israel.

Also, Ezreal isn't cool because his name sounds like israel.
Love him or hate him he still is still a skill needed champ which every man should main

How?
Riot>dota
DotA is fucking ass
Be a man and play league of legends
I am. still faggot company. they perma for bad words :lul: who doesn't flame once in five years? easy perma

I am. still faggot company. they perma for bad words :lul: who doesn't flame once in five years? easy perma
Yeah i know riot can be cucks sometimes but you can always make a new acc i have 4 perma banned accs and i still keep playing. But even with riot being cucks it’s way better than dota

real men play Ezreal
:feelspuke:No. Real men play singed.

Yeah i know riot can be cucks sometimes but you can always make a new acc i have 4 perma banned accs and i stilk keep playing. But it’s way better than dota
in dota the characters turn like fucking sumo fighters :lul: and you can kill your own creep :lul: but getting perma hurts after spending $200 on your account. now I have to unlock every fucking thing again and no skins :feelsUnreal:

in dota the characters turn like fucking sumo fighters :lul: and you can kill your own creep :lul: but getting perma hurts after spending $200 on your account. now I have to unlock every fucking thing again and no skins :feelsUnreal:
Based game ngl if the graphics weren’t fucking minecraft tier i would play

Both are cucked, there are chad and stacy characters in the game, some even have relationships.
Real men play Doom.

Both are cucked, there are chad and stacy characters in the game, some even have relationships.
Real men play Doom.
I haven’t played Doom but i think i might try it out

Based game ngl if the graphics weren’t fucking minecraft tier i would play
lol it doesn't look worse than league. especially before 2015 it looked better

Jfl at judging games by graphics (I dont play it cause I dont really understand it)

yes bro league is a high t game which only men with 7+ length of dick play
realest nigga is lee sin, blind but still kills foids without caring

Jfl at dissing dota 2 yet praising lol next sentence

Do normies play mobas? Everyone I have ever met who plays League or Dota is an incel, but surely that can’t be the case for the genre in general.

JFl at playing mobas, get taste

Real men play Doom.
In DotA they give some characters a realistic norwood.
i1569574980874444.jpeg

@incelkingkong is diamond 1 draven main on league

Men play Europa Universalis

Europa universalis

Real men don't play any MOBA games, or rather ASSFAGGOTS type of games (Aeon of Strife Styled Fortress Assault Game Going On Two Sides).

Real men play League of Legends
And the realest of the realest men play Ezreal
League is fucking gay,ive sunk so much time in this retarded game and I wish I could get it back

I've played since s2 and I can confidently say that the game is repetitive shit

it’s never even began for Paradoxcels. I’d play more if there wasn’t 500 USD worth of essential dlc for every game.

Piratai

shitty graphics play League of Legends
nice sarcasm also keep crying for my 4.3k mmr and lol is normie while dota is more underground and much better
and you can kill your own creep :lul:
You're saying like it's not an advantage to moba games. If dota removed creep denies then community would go ER on valve

Last edited: