Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at men (cucks) pretending to be shocked by rape

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
They pretend to think rape is bad to receive good boy points from foids who won't fuck them unless they rape them (they know it). Being soy is the worst curse.

They are too deluded in their own fantastical world that they can't see the reality

rape doesnt affect so i dont bother at all

Rape good yes :feelsEhh:

They pretend to think rape is bad to receive good boy points from foids who won't fuck them unless they rape them (they know it). Being soy is the worst curse.
Only chad can legally rape and she wont report it, If a handsome man does it, its aire, But if a ugly man does it, Its not aire.

We have a frontal lobe that only focuses on looks, ITV aka 13k said this about our brain (Frontal lobe)

didnt say that

Very true
Its kinda dumb tho, Imagine how many cool people we miss out on just because of this lobe, If everyone sat down and get to know eachother at an intellectual level, The world would be a better place, The quality of the person is more important than how he looks, Looks are no good if the person are dead, For example an ugly man is at the same high risk of being shot by an AK as a handsome man because guns dont differ who it shoots, They dont want reliable men, They want to be used until the carousel is over and they have to pay for the trip, B b b b but where is all the good men? Ignored and in theyre inbox 10 years ago JFL, Women kinda deserve to suffer for what they put themselves through but either way, Womens empowerment? Most of these feminist speakers i have seen sucking cocks on efukt and also riding alpha males cock, The very men they are fighting, Maybe breaktime is fucking them before going back.

You're right tho
imevilheader.jpg

Rape is only good if chad does it, Otherwise its frowned upon
yeah hoes only like getting raped when it matches with they're depraved fantasies. If the event doesn't fulfil her fantasy exactly, it becomes a "traumatizing" experience.

yeah hoes only like getting raped when it matches with they're depraved fantasies. If the event doesn't fulfil her fantasy exactly, it becomes a "traumatizing" experience.
Ive heard that alot of them have rape fantasies

Follow me back btw

Reminds me of my chad cousin who told me last month foids love to get whispered in the ear "Im gonna rape you" He never had any problem

Ive heard that alot of them have rape fantasies
Im willing to bet they all do. Bitches wanna get abused by Chad or BBC, especially zoomer hoes. They just hide behind feminism so they appear to be fighting for the right cause when in reality they dream of being kidnapped by a dreamy boy and made to submit.

Thing is the people willing to do that are people like us, thats why rape "bad".

Reminds me of my chad cousin who told me last month foids love to get whispered in the ear "Im gonna rape you" He never had any problem
Willing to bet them hoes stayed up all night waiting for him to do so.