Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JFL at me. I just realized i have a recessed chin.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I felt good about myself today and decided to take some pics of myself after getting a new haircut. I haven't taken a picture of myself since i was 14 yr bluepilled cunt. I took a side pic and noticed that my chin is recessed hard and i never noticed before. I honestly thought i had a decent chin before and now i want to die.

dont take any pics of yourself, destroy mirror

Strong profile image to post correlation.

Side pic is cope anyway. I recently realized I have overbite, but if I position my teeth in a better way it improves the front and 3/4 too so I might see a doctor about it.

I look at myself in the mirror a lot tbh,so I don't have unpleasant surprises

i am never taking another picture

fml same

18101.jpg

Recessed chin is a death sentence. It is O V E R.

Side pic is cope anyway. I recently realized I have overbite, but if I position my teeth in a better way it improves the front and 3/4 too so I might see a doctor about it.
same bro

What did your doctor say? Mine said they as dentists can't fix it, probably because I am too old. I still teethpositionfraudmaxx when I take pics, now I even do that subconsciously it seems.

What did your doctor say? Mine said they as dentists can't fix it, probably because I am too old. I still teethpositionfraudmaxx when I take pics, now I even do that subconsciously it seems.
I went to an ortho with my dad when I was 15(3 years ago) they told me I had a severe overjet(10 mm) and the only way to fix it would be an upwards of a $50,000 surgery. My dad didn't want to pay that much so we left and I haven't been to an ortho since. I'm planning on visiting one in September, I'll update everyone on what they say.
I noticed that when I give myself an underbite, from the side it looks normal.

I went to an ortho with my dad when I was 15(3 years ago) they told me I had a severe overjet(10 mm) and the only way to fix it would be an upwards of a $50,000 surgery. My dad didn't want to pay that much so we left and I haven't been to an ortho since. I'm planning on visiting one in September, I'll update everyone on what they say.
I noticed that when I give myself an underbite, from the side it looks normal.
I'm sorry, they'd have fixed it in a country with healthcare perhaps. Still odd that they didn't give you any braces, maybe it was too severe idk.

When I stick out my jaw it looks normal but then the teeth would clash into each other, must be nice to not have an overbite.

My chin isn’t recessed but I have other flaws

All incels have severe overbites or sever underbites. Jaw surgery or death.

I must mew and push my jaw forward 24/7 to look normal, if i don't push my jaw forward it will just get worse over time and i look even worse, also don't have money for surgery

Overbite is the true and ultimate incel trat

you are always subhumaner than you think

Is it over for you like @TheRealChincel ?

I've learned that looking or taking pictures of yourself is pure suicidefuel.

I thought I was normie/low normie tier before taking a profile picture... It was a dark day.

My chin itself is ok, but overbite and recessed mandible make it looks recessed as well. My whole lower third is a big failure ngl... At least my beard hides it perfectly if i look in the mirror, but i need courage to make a photo to be sure

My chin itself is ok, but overbite and recessed mandible make it looks recessed as well. My whole lower third is a big failure ngl... At least my beard hides it perfectly if i look in the mirror, but i need courage to make a photo to be sure
I can't even grow a beard :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Are you sure your jaw isnt recessed as well?

The chin-side profile pill is one of the deadliest... It makes every other negative feature 10x worse and nullifies any good feature you have...

Last edited:
The chin-side profile pill is one o the deadliest... It makes every other negative feature 10x worse and nullifies any good feature you have...
Very true. Nice to see you back anyway.

Side pic is cope anyway.
This. Jeremy Meeks can look outright subhuman from the side, and he's filthy rich due to the literal get-out-of-jail-free card that is his looks.

Seeing my recessed chin for the first time shock me to the core ngl...

It's absurd to be retruded.

This. Jeremy Meeks can look outright subhuman from the side, and he's filthy rich due to the literal get-out-of-jail-free card that is his looks.
Yea, i remember seeing an actual study where they said people are much better at perceiving your face from the front, rather than the side, as well as facial front is stored in memory much better than side view, not sure if i can find this article again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back