Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JFL at me for gymmaxing for 6 month

Have you been eating correctly?

I used to go to the gym for 5 months gained like 10 kilos both fat and muscels since i was bulking but my problem is that i have thin fucking bones and this sucks, no matter how you train if you have thin bones you won't look buff and to make things worse i have a partial tear in my rotator cuff for more than a year and it still hurts. Now because i left the gym i'm skinny as fuck with fat on my belly :feelsUnreal:

Lmfao. Just saw my chad friend in the gym. He's been working out for 3 months and he already looks 10 times more buffed and ripped than me while I look like a fucking clown with huge belly. Skinny fat. Hahahahaha:feelsclown:

JFL at me. Life is a joke. I don't even have the right genes to gymmax. Why even go on at this point?

Gymmaxing as a genetic failure is truely a retarded act.

Some incels can actually build muscles , if you can do that good for you. Keep doing what you do.

The only reason left for gymmaxong is to decrease my level of depression. That's it.
Alpha genetics
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

running , HIIT training , body weight exercise are good for skinny fat like us . i don't like gyms .

I gymmaxxed for a year. All for nothing. I gave up because I realised its retarded and now I'm practically back to how I was before. Such a massive waste of time and money...all because no girl cared to give me a chance.

You may still have good genetics it might just be taking a little longer and even if you do have terrible genetics gymcelling's still a good improvement.

getting in shape
It's one's personal choice. And you don't have to go to the gym to be in shape.
You see, not every incel wanna live a long life, for example. In this case, being in shape seems to be pointless.
In my opinion, if something doesn't help you to get laid, then it may be pointless. For example, it's better to eat what you want, play games (if you still enjoy it) than exercise or lift weights.
I never go to the gym. I exercise at home.
Then it's fine. You wanna live long then. I don't. So, do you use a barbell and dumbbells or not?

It's one's personal choice.

Irrelevant. I said discuss the objective downsides to gymmaxxing.

In my opinion, if something doesn't help you to get laid, then it may be pointless.

For example, it's better to eat what you want, play games (if you still enjoy it) than exercise or lift weights.

You contradict yourself constantly. Are you really this stupid or unaware?

BTW, you can eat what you want, play games and exercise. It is not an either or.

Then it's fine. You wanna live long then. I don't.

Then go rope.

I said discuss the objective downsides to gymmaxxing.
We're talking about incels going to the gym, aren't we?
You contradict yourself constantly.
I said it MAY be pointless. I didn't say it's ALWAYS pointless.
BTW, you can eat what you want, play games and exercise. It is not an either or.
But your time is limited. So, you usually prioritize certain things over other things.
Then go rope.
I really need to, ngl. But I'm a fucking coward.

Last edited:
Even spending two minutes inside a gym one single time is beyond retarded, just fucking lol at gymcucks. :dafuckfeels:

(Sees a water puddle) :feelsUnreal:
:fbi::feelsbaton:: hands up
:feelsautistic:: crakkka ass cops.
:feelsmage::Niggerfaggot, i sentence you to five years in Montero state prison :banhammer:.
Then Tyrone lived happily ever after sucking fellow Tyrone fucking cock.

Cast:
Niggerfaggot Tyrone - @GluePrittCel
Cops - @BummerDrummer @Dregster666 @Uggo Mongo
Judge - @Diocel
Montero state prison faggots - everyone in @Jungle 's discord server
:lul::lul::lul::lul: