Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jfl at lying to your son

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Me, mother and grandmother were watching some old russian movie. One dude was bug eyed and grandmother pointed this out and mother was like “ew”

I became fucking enraged, i told them that i have same eyes and the retards were like : noooooo you’re not like this you have beautiful eyes

:lul: :lul: :lul:

She can't help it, it's in her nature.

Not very christian of them

" A scorpion, which cannot swim, asks a frog to carry it across a river on the frog's back. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung by the scorpion, but the scorpion argues that if it did that, they would both drown. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. Midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog anyway, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature. "

Damn

" A scorpion, which cannot swim, asks a frog to carry it across a river on the frog's back. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung by the scorpion, but the scorpion argues that if it did that, they would both drown. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. Midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog anyway, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung despite knowing the consequence, to which the scorpion replies: "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature. "

Damn
Scorpion is women and frog is our society