Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Jfl at LTNs taking the "good photos" meme seriously

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 4m
I've been seeing a lot of LTNs on Instagram post professional high quality photos wearing expensive different clothes and sunglasses from different angles and gay postures just to get 0 DMs or responses from foids

Chad's DMs get flooded when he has this profile and no posts and wears a potato bag

Dregster

Dregster

VillagerSlayerMaxxing
★★★★★
347d 6h 57m
I've been seeing a lot of LTNs on Instagram post professional high quality photos wearing expensive different clothes and sunglasses from different angles and gay postures just to get 0 DMs or responses from foids

Someone needs to tell them that the internet is a wasteland for them as far as dating goes.
Chad's DMs get flooded when he has this profile and no posts and wears a potato bag
View attachment 699403

Luzifer

Luzifer

Mythic
43d 14h 0m
Water is wet

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
21d 11h 20m

View attachment 699403

Chad still needs at least a picture, an anonymous female on the othER hand does get thousands of DM's without a profile picture.

surreal

surreal

★★★★★
70d 5h 4m
@incelerated

Mecoja

Mecoja

Dead man walking
★★★★★
287d 23h 12m
Normies dont get that there are billions of other men exactly the same as them and they can't fraud their way out of it.

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★
22h 9m

View attachment 699403
I've tried the professional photo thing on tinder, since I happened to have some.

There were positive results, as in I got more matches, but of course no replie , or sometimes single word ones if I'm lucky.

While a chad with a bathroom selfie has foids chatting him up.