Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at low iqcels and brainlets thinking they got a chance in Poland

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
You think you getting 1-2 matches mean anything? Getting matches is just the start. After that you gotta fight for her attention with 4-5 chads, 9-10 chadlites and countless normies who she is talking too. That’s where majority of guys gets ghosted because roasties always pick chads.

Jfl at all the ricecels and currycels moving to Poland for their polish gf only to find out they will just get ghosted and LDAR in Poland too.

Ethnic iqcels literally think they can compete with white chads. They think polish girls would rather go for ugly ethnics rather than chad.

Can’t wait till a ethnic wastes his money and moves to Poland only to find out it’s over.

It’s over for delusioncels.

cope, ethnics are volcels. #whitelivesmatter

It's over for tindercels

Shhh, let them cope.

Stfu fag me and @fukmylyf are going to slay so hard in poland, we will wipe the floor, we are going to make history, also @_incelinside will come with us. Ethnics will make history in poland,

Ethnicels stand up

Tfw no Agnieszka for your manlet asian ass.

dude i live in POLAND i FUCKING WALK TO SCHOOL EVRYDAY AND I KNOW WHAT I SEE POLISH WOMAN ARE FUCKING WET FOR ANYTHING thah is not polish even non poll slavs

Worth noting they might also lynch you if you try to get a Polish girl in Poland.
My black ass isn't dumb enough to end up as the Polish Emmet Till trying to prove or disprove some JBB baiter's made up theories.

Worth noting they might also lynch you if you try to get a Polish girl in Poland.
My black ass isn't dumb enough to end up as the Polish Emmet Till trying to prove or disprove some JBB baiter's made up theories.
This is legit sad story, I’ve heard of it a few years ago.

just match with girls on tinder but never fuck them theory

This is legit sad story, I’ve heard of it a few years ago.
I always heard about it growing up.
From what I remember the bitch who got Emmet killed even bragged about how she lied after all of the guys responsible for his death got let off scot free. All around a horrific story and probably the best story to represent how fucked up Jim Crow Era America was.

Ethnics in Poland vs chad.

Attachments

• A78E11E1-F5DB-489D-92B7-EFB28A257F66.jpeg
    A78E11E1-F5DB-489D-92B7-EFB28A257F66.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 145
I always heard about it growing up.
From what I remember the bitch who got Emmet killed even bragged about how she lied after all of the guys responsible for his death got let off scot free. All around a horrific story and probably the best story to represent how fucked up Jim Crow Era America was.
Indeed.

Kek, I can tell you Polish women are unironically utter whores, they'll go for ethnics as long as they aren't completely deformed (exception if they're black)
You're coping like shit boyo.

I was in poland in my incel-ish days and was hit on by a fucking stunning polish girl just because I am spanish.

Its not a cope.

Stfu fag me and @fukmylyf are going to slay so hard in poland, we will wipe the floor, we are going to make history, also @_incelinside will come with us. Ethnics will make history in poland,

Ethnicels stand up
id stand up, but im too short for anyone to notice

Ethnicels stand up
giphy.gif

Can’t wait till a ethnic wastes his money and moves to Poland only to find out it’s over.

Actually its kinda funny as a GROUP TROLL. Can you imagine how many Gooks spend their hard-earned vacation money
going to Poland only to be shocked & surprising at finding out that white women think they are dogshit?

4413527-surprised-asian-man-wearing-concial-hat.jpg

Kek, I can tell you Polish women are unironically utter whores, they'll go for ethnics as long as they aren't completely deformed (exception if they're black)
You're coping like shit boyo.
I'm not getting lynched just to prove your made up theory. White Americans say the same dumb shit here that blacks can get laid easily, but that's just a twisted perspective that doesn't reflect reality.

Actually its kinda funny as a GROUP TROLL. Can you imagine how many Gooks spend their hard-earned vacation money
going to Poland only to be shocked & surprising at finding out that white women think they are dogshit?

4413527-surprised-asian-man-wearing-concial-hat.jpg
it's all planed action

Polish women like the most spanish, italian, latinos and white Americans. 90% openly loathe muslims ( pretty much like everyone in Poland) and have more less negative attitude towards blacks but most of them hide it to not be jugded of racism. I don't know how about asians.

If you are from west-eu, US, Canada, Aus or NZ and have plenty of money Poland is place for you for sure.

A lot of incels believe in this fairy tale where all incels can get women, even if they're sub4, as long as they go to the right country. Sub4 whites can go to somewhere in Asia, sub4 ethnics can go to poland (or elsewhere in eastern europe). Every incel has a magical place they can go to where they can get women, and easily.

Now, common sense, would tell you this obviously isn't true. We all know the old axiom "if it's too good to be true it probably is". That most certainly applies here.

There have been plenty of sub4 white guys who went to somewhere in asia and were still truecel as fuck and got rejected by every woman they approached.

The reality is, there's no magical place a sub4 can get women, no matter what race he is nor is there some utopia where hypergamy doesn't exist, because reasons for it are biological, not cultural.

There's no other cheat code for sub4 men either. We can't get sub4 women due to juggernaut law, running X game would result in failure, and women will only hate us MORE if we're low inhib.

Some sub4 males might be able to escape with cosmetic surgery depending on their flaws, but other than that, sub4 males are fucked in life, from womb to tomb. Just LDAR.

Poland is legit holy fuck. I started swiping in Warsaw after that asian guy thread came up and some blondey just messaged me and wants to have sex. Too bad i'm stuck in England with all the shallow whores who won't ever hit me up like that.

Maybe Poland and EE is SEA for ethnics after all..

Poland is legit holy fuck. I started swiping in Warsaw after that asian guy thread came up and some blondey just messaged me and wants to have sex. Too bad i'm stuck in England with all the shallow whores who won't ever hit me up like that.

Kek you are going to get IRL jacked and mugged and probably murdered you muppet.

Did she keep reminding you not to forget your bank card?

Polish men aren't as cucked as asian men. There are plenty of cases of ethnics being beaten in Poland because of this.

Polish men aren't as cucked as asian men. There are plenty of cases of ethnics being beaten in Poland because of this.
This. Ethnics woukd get beat up and humiliated on the streets of polish men saw us with their women

Ethnicels stand up

I regret that ive posted the asian guy and told everyybody that ethnics would slay in poland

Now all you fgts are going to do zina. May Allah guide you. Especially @Tellem-T . You are degenerated if u srsly tjink about that

Kek you are going to get IRL jacked and mugged and probably murdered you muppet.

Did she keep reminding you not to forget your bank card?
she never asked for my bank card lmao.

She said she was on tinder for "pleasure" and was clearly thirsty for sex.

Let me cope in peace faggot.

dude i live in POLAND i FUCKING WALK TO SCHOOL EVRYDAY AND I KNOW WHAT I SEE POLISH WOMAN ARE FUCKING WET FOR ANYTHING thah is not polish even non poll slavs
whose alt is this?

You think you getting 1-2 matches mean anything? Getting matches is just the start. After that you gotta fight for her attention with 4-5 chads, 9-10 chadlites and countless normies who she is talking too. That’s where majority of guys gets ghosted because roasties always pick chads.

Jfl at all the ricecels and currycels moving to Poland for their polish gf only to find out they will just get ghosted and LDAR in Poland too.

Ethnic iqcels literally think they can compete with white chads. They think polish girls would rather go for ugly ethnics rather than chad.

You really don’t like ethnics do you, are you white? How tall are you as well? I’ve seen you talk a lot about manlets also.

What's with all the polandposting lately?

well i might have a chance in an eastern europe country as a white foreigner

i already get zero matches in the west as it is, not like I would be worse off trying there.

If you are dark foreigner and not deformed you will slay in EE thats not a cope. I remember female classmates getting wet for spanish and italian erasmus students in uni.

So if some of you mf's go to krakow we can throw an incel meetup, i live near there

Last edited:
You really don’t like ethnics do you, are you white? How tall are you as well? I’ve seen you talk a lot about manlets also.
He's a self-hating bitter curry truecel retard

determined ethnic men do well with Polish women, proof has been posted here
Kmya4hO.jpg

This. Ethnics woukd get beat up and humiliated on the streets of polish men saw us with their women
Hahaha what a faggot

the exact faggoty stereotype of faggy incel that everyone laughs at

What race are you?

Last edited:
No I actually like ethnic dudes, most of them are chill. But it’s pisses me off when they are delusional.

Why would a hot polish girl pick and ugly ethnic when she can pick a polish chad?

What pisses me of most is that they 100% believe they got higher smv than a polish chad because they are ethiccels

Girls always prefer, white, tall, good looking and etc

Compare to short, ugly, balding, dark skin, bad skin
What's with all the polandposting lately?
It’s because a dude made a post showing 5/10 manlet ricecel getting 7k tinder matches in Poland and everyone thought Poland is incel haven