Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW JFL at Liverpool losing the league title tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
They didn't 'lose' it because they didn't have it in the first place.

Fuck sake, my cock is legit half the length of his lol, what is this fuckery.

Holy fuck Alisson you crazy!

So Chad Number 1, 2, 53 didn’t win the “big game/match/suckoff”. Boy, I’m sure having a chiseled jawline and/or millions isn’t enough for those women or the :soy: who waste their hard earned money and free time rooting for them.

God damn, Liverpool...

over for premier leaguecels

They lost the title race
In all fairness, they really couldn't have done much more. They've been relentless; it's just that City have been even more so.

It says a lot when going through the season with just one league defeat still isn't enough to win the league. If it's going to take going through the entire season unbeaten to win it, I can't see City's dominance ending any time soon.

Last edited:
That isn’t Allison btw

I'd of liked liverpool to win it but cannae fault either of them, they've both been excellent. I hope ajax win the champions league, now that would be an achievement.

Soccer is the gayest sport in human existence. Poor 3rd worlders faking injuries and missing an 8' by 24' goal by 20 feet....

I usually only care about soccer if its the world cup. Hail st modric!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back