Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Jfl at jb whores who throw themselves at adult men

But god forbid the evil inkels ask for one

If Chad bangs underage girls its okay. Basic blackpill

People who engage in this should be put behind bars. Such greed.

Of the teen girls that I've seen date older guys almost half of the guys are also drug dealers.

disgusting whore :feelspuke:

Lucky motherfuckers. Fuck this life fuck not being chad i hate everything

"Next" "then" "later"

I used to have better redaction skills at 9 years old, female intellect vastly declines at 20+,another point for teen love.

its not being a pedo if hes chad apparently

Absolutely brutal. Chad never loses.

I'm shocked by the amount of "boyfriends" she had at the age of 14 alone. What about all the other guys she dealt with and hooked up with. That body count must be high.

Most of r/FDS consists of roasties, landwhales, shegroids, or any other sub-6 foids.

I'm shocked by the amount of "boyfriends" she had at the age of 14 alone. What about all the other guys she dealt with and hooked up with. That body count must be high.
I'm 15 and all of the girls in my classes have lost their virginities at 13 or 14 and have had multiple boyfriends with chads or simping normies.

Pedo gets death penalty unless he’s Chad then he’s celebrated :feelsUnreal:

Cucktears will defend this saying that "It's her body, her choice", they defend pedophilia because they themselves are pedophiles as it has been proven before.

She jumps from boy to boy in the span of a couple of months. She did not have to do anything to get these men, they were the ones seeking her. This just solidifies my theory that women can never love as men can or even love at all. Teenage love is a meme for women.

Cucktears will defend this saying that "It's her body, her choice", they defend pedophilia because they themselves are pedophiles as it has been proven before.
What can you expect from pedotears?

Only for chad
full

She sure did the rounds, she should have taken up prostitution.

Is that Reddit even real? How many boyfriends she had at 14? They never end . What a whore. I was 24/7 playing modern warfare 2 when this bitch was fucking 7 guys at the same age

I seriously don’t know why they do this but yeah they always have secret crushes on some of their male teachers JFL

Jeff :

> "high-value man"
> Court case

But inkwells at their basements are the true low-value men! :soy: