Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at jailbatecels, this is what they want to fuck.

Who said I want to fuck this little foid? Well, I do, but that's because my standards are lower than your average male.

No, dumbass, that's not a jailbait.

This is a jailbait:

JBGxwbncd6z43.jpg

And if you wouldn't fuck her: Congratulations, you're a homosexual.

This is a jailbait:

JBGxwbncd6z43.jpg

Its a meme fam, I'm a jailbate cel too.

This is a jailbait:

JBGxwbncd6z43.jpg

fuarrr we missed out on that. Chad had her.

i dont understand the pic in your signature. JBW is real but how is that pic supporting it ? or it's sarcastic ?

He is running JBW game.

Jailbaits are prime women.

I'm just gonna leave these here

full
full

Her stomach looks so soft. You can see the skin fold on her ribs her. Damn, will never have that.
She is an actual JB model, even Chads ain't getting that. Only people who have an actual chance are her agents.

She already fucked 20 Chads

Why is that the case in Japan?
Well, throught history they've never mixed themselves with other nations, so w/e fucked up genes they had never recieved a chance to get cleansed through mixed breeding.

Well, throught history they've never mixed themselves with other nations, so w/e fucked up genes they had never recieved a chance to get cleansed through mixed breeding.
They didn't have a chance to diversify the gene pool. Japan is a nation of incest.

They didn't have a chance to diversify the gene pool. Japan is a nation of incest.
Not exactly incest, but it's close. Btw it's the same deal with the UK, that's why most of them look inbred.

Not exactly incest, but it's close. Btw it's the same deal with the UK, that's why most of them look inbred.
They're broken off from Europe and Asia respectively because they're both island nations. But what about modern times now that they aren't isolated? It must be too late for them.

They're broken off from Europe and Asia respectively because they're both island nations. But what about modern times now that they aren't isolated? It must be too late for them.
Japan is still isolated, they barely have foreigners there. As for the UK... they'll get better with time, it's a slow process, doesn't happen in one or two generations.

holy fuck none of these pics are arousing me, my libido is finished

They ain't the same. Also the last one is younger, its not hard to notice.
It could've been an older picture. They all look the same to me.

It could've been an older picture. They all look the same to me.
Idk, they might be the same, but the pictures were tagged with different names.

ALL Asian girls are whores. No exception!

This is a jailbait:

JBGxwbncd6z43.jpg

This. The girl in the vid was like 10.