Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at how teenage girls dress nowadays

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★
https://gfycat.com/AstonishingInsignificantGardensnake

You are a on-a-listcel now

Cynistic said:

Not into JB's tbh but what do they expect a pedo that hasn't fapped in a few days to do?

yea its extremely degenerate, they get sluttier and sluttier every year

Whores need to be beaten.

They dress like crack whores, then wonder why they get looks from men. #MeToo

This is what happens when a father isn't in the home

Imagine walking up to that group asking for the homework assignment

Seriously they need to ban leggings. Its not right and degenerate as fuck. I saw an elementary-aged girl wearing spandex like a month ago.

O
Stanx22 said:
Whores need to be beaten.

They will never learn. Lecturing them with words isn't enough anymore. They need physical beating and stoning

Yoyo said:
O
They will never learn. Lecturing them with words isn't enough anymore. They need physical beating and stoning

I wish i could do that. 

DIE WHORE !!

as a teenager I can confirm that this is only true with Teen Stacies(of course this will vary with ones experience)

Captvic said:
Seriously they need to ban leggings. Its not right and degenerate as fuck. I saw an elementary-aged girl wearing spandex like a month ago.

Legit.

"Stop objectifying me!1!1!1!1!1!"

Fucking JB whores. I bet none of them still have their cherry either.

Just let the fact sink in that even slutty outfits in the 90s were less revealing than what they wear nowadays. The west is regressive but they will all tell in unison and delude themselves into thinking they're progressive.

they always wear the tights and make their ass look better than what it is, false advertisement really, still nice to look at though, how are they gonna get mad at men for looking at their butt if they're literally putting it out there like that

Cynistic said:

6dBt2Oj.jpg

blackletcel said:
they always wear the tights and make their ass look better than what it is, false advertisement really, still nice to look at though, how are they gonna get mad at men for looking at their butt if they're literally putting it out there like that

incel looks - "STOP LOOKING IT'S JUST COMFORTABLE I CAN WEAR WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU SHOULDN'T STARE REEEEE"

chad looks - "omg you're so cute stop looking at my asssssssss i'm so embarasseddddddd teeeheeeeeee"

BlackPill47 said:
outfits i

Damn that's a old one. Must have been Chad watching, if it was one of us the reaction would have been totally different.

BlackPill47 said:
Reminds me of this GIF. SMH.

Damn that's a old one. Must have been Chad watching, if it was one of us the reaction would have been totally different.

I see women wearing short enough shorts to where their ass hangs out. Slut shaming is totally gone from society.

tumblr_p25qi3ioJD1ve6o2ho1_500.jpg

*walks around in public almost naked*

*sub-10 man looks in her direction for longer than 3 seconds as is his legal and moral right*

omg #metoo teehee

ropecel said:
incel looks - "STOP LOOKING IT'S JUST COMFORTABLE I CAN WEAR WHATEVER I WANT AND YOU SHOULDN'T STARE REEEEE"

chad looks - "omg you're so cute stop looking at my asssssssss i'm so embarasseddddddd teeeheeeeeee"

This, it's over

This gets me so fucking mad. Cover up you damned sluts. Why show it off? It's for Chad's eyes only, anyway.

I fucking love and hate yoga pants simultaneously, KEK. It enrages me to see what I can't have so blatantly pushed into my face.

I don't mind more fap material for me

Just LOL @ caring whatever their reaction is. Stare as much as you want. If they get Chad to harm you, sue.

Weirdcel said:
I see women wearing short enough shorts to where their ass hangs out. Slut shaming is totally gone from society.

Did you take this?

not even gonna click, it'll be too saddening

Solitarian_Walker said:
They dress like crack whores, then wonder why they get looks from men. #MeToo

ikr lmao

Be zero-inhibition like Our Lord and Saviour St. Seung-Hui Cho who took pics of girls at knee level, and just calmly walked away when they complained. Until he filled their heads with buckshot.

Teehee i wear them cause they are comfortable

Weirdcel said:

Oh this is literally commonplace in middle schools and high school. Fucking loved primejailbait a couple years ago with its creepshot forum.

Fucking sluts. This is the fruit of feminism and degeneracy. While letting the sluts walk around practically naked, normal male behavior is criminalized, and then we wonder why so many fly off the chain.

Short shorts and skirts, leggings, any form-fitting wear really, any top that does not cover shoulders and arms and midriff and cleavage (note it's AND not OR) should not be allowed in public. And any femoid wearing these clothes should be branded a slut and suffer all possible abuse.

Grotesque said:
Be zero-inhibition like Our Lord and Saviour St. Seung-Hui Cho who took pics of girls at knee level, and just calmly walked away when they complained. Until he filled their heads with buckshot.

He's the GOAT

Weirdcel said:

She's basically naked. Lmao at how it's trying to hide it with her backpack. When Chad arrives she'll take it off. Stupid sluts.

wtf man, do women have no shame

I would be too embarrassed to walk around with pants that tight showing off my ass, in the female mind it's as normal as breathing

blackletcel if your young your penis might still grow. Mine stopped growing at close to 20. It was close to 6 in at 15 now 7.5 in if i press into the pubic bone.

refmd said:
wtf man, do women have no shame

I would be too embarrassed to walk around with pants that tight showing off my ass, in the female mind it's as normal as breathing

True. I sometimes feel ashamed when wearing some pants because they fit me a bit tight and I try to hide it with my bag, but these huge sluts walk around with their asses in skin tight leggins, which looks as if they're wearing anything, and act like it's completely normal. and then label ugly men as creeps or degenerates when we dare stare at them which is a completely normal and natural way of reacting to such scenarios.

Grotesque said:

Thanks for the low inhib motivation.

I'm an oldcel and can confirm they dressed pretty much the same in the 90s when I was as old as those girls