Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at how cucked America is

western europe is worse LMAO

I just can't do it with modern "Christianity". I can't believe liberalism has infiltrated religion. the Jews working hard out here lol

College is not a place of learning (unless you want to learn about degeneracy) but a business. It’s good business to be inclusive, that’s fine if corporations didn’t require a college education merely to audition. We’re forced to endure these assaults just to chase a meaningless education to MAYBE get a career. No amount of money can undo the scam of college imo.

Unfortunately, we’re (North Americans and West Euros) part of the Cuck Generation where people get offended over anything and everything. If I walked on a college campus with a Mohawk as a non-Native, I’m dealing with “cultural appropriation” or if I ask to learn about European History instead of Asian, South American, etc., I’m a “bigot”. This is why the average guy is doomed, he’s hated by women and accused of being weak if he does nothing and offensive if he does.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I remember some of my university professors picking up the topic. All of them shitted on the whole LGBT and gender BS happening in the west.