Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at having to settle for a 2/10 Asian girl as a white male

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Just lol, he had to settle hard.

Attachments

• BEB6222A-08C1-4710-8F62-2B4EDC891790.jpeg
    BEB6222A-08C1-4710-8F62-2B4EDC891790.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 439
  • 5AEB3876-3820-49F5-948F-18E14FBE003B.jpeg
    5AEB3876-3820-49F5-948F-18E14FBE003B.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 429
  • 2C9D0E40-BD2B-4BFA-B0C0-89964E3F5D59.jpeg
    2C9D0E40-BD2B-4BFA-B0C0-89964E3F5D59.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 385
He looks like a future numale

It looks like male gook only with longer hair tbh.

It's honestly over if you have to go for gooks as a white man. It's basically a second virginity.

Anything other than prime white women is cope.

Jesus how tall is that guy

His curry looksmatch has already roped.

I'd go for something like that, actually. If she's not deformed and young enough, I don't give a fuck if she's a model or lower-than-average jane. BTW, that's more like 3.5/10, not 2/10.

why does she have so many teef

One of the most beta looking guys I have ever seen.

She is a 3 tho.
I mean atleast he got something in comparison to us here.

They're looksmatched, lol at the idiots saying he mogs her.

Jfl at you guys calling her a 2/10. Volcels. :rolleyes:

I hate them both, stay away from noodle whores, stupid white cunts

They're looksmatched, lol at the idiots saying he mogs her.

I agree on a level playing field, but he race mogs her. He could have got a higher tier asian girl.

I'd rate 6/10, because I like to offend people who swallow the racepill. (Also I'm really fucking desperate)
She is hot
Would definitely fuck, maybe gf, potentially marriage material

I honestly feel bad for whitecels. It's better to remain an incel than to settle for such an ugly femoid. I won't even get a boner by seeing that face.

The girl is nice, and as ugly fuckers ourselves we should be more than happy to score something like this. And especialy JFL at you who shit on her because she is asian, but in the next thread you gonna bitch about your ethnic life... this is cucktears level hypocrisy.

that girl is average man

most asians have fucked up teech btw. that wouldn't bother me either. they pretty much all look the same after that.

that girl is average man

most asians have fucked up teech btw. that wouldn't bother me either. they pretty much all look the same after that.
Look at those eyes,that nose, those lips,teeth, skull... There is absolutely nothing good about her face. All she has is a good body and all Asian femoids I see tend to have nice bodies and most of them mog her by miles.

Look at those eyes,that nose, those lips,teeth, skull... There is absolutely nothing good about her face. All she has is a good body and all Asian femoids I see tend to have nice bodies and most of them mog her by miles.
got a better look yeah maybe about a 3.5. but you do have to consider asians tend to have long faces like that girl in greys attorney. even so, to me that's much more attractive over a lot of roasties and and fat lesbo cows. even with fucked up teeth or the long faces that they tend to have. i just think whatever asian you "settle" with is going to be much better than the western or rape in prison alternative :)

2/10 is a landwhale of 60. She's a 4, maybe a 5 if she's packing a nice tidy bod under that dress and gives good head.

Cope, you all want to lick her pussy.

I'd eat out her asshole tbh

Yea he dated down, but shes not terrible. Depends if you have a thing for asians chicks I guess. She looks like she has no curves whatsoever, and no child bearing hips at all. No tits to breastfeed the child. On a biological level she is ugly and not fit for reproduction with that white male. Now if you want to consider the intimate side, maybe she is a good lay and swallows every time. Only that cuck can know.

I agree on a level playing field, but he race mogs her. He could have got a higher tier asian girl.

He definitely could have gotten a higher tier Asian girl because of JBW.

She is young and not overweight. Just fuck off already if you wouldn't fuck her. Volcels get out!

Im sure he cares so much about having to settle when hes nutting on her face after fucking her for half an hour straight.

Seriously who fucking cares if she asian, hell she quite pretty. I'll be one happy guy if I could get a girl like that.