Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL at having goals

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Chad acts impulsively and achieves your dreams.

Thinking goals, ambition etc will translate into sexual market success is redpill cope.

Chad achieves far more because of looks, halo effect and constant positive reinforcement since child birth. Even if you match his achievements in life he still has everything else going for him (face, height, frame).

You want to go to school
You want a good job
You want to get married
You want to own a car

You're boring, you're gay
You're old, you have goals

You want to own a house
You want to have kids
If these are your goals
Then you're fucking stupid

Plenty of ugly thugmaxxed black manlets who became mumblerappers and are now drowning in pussy

Plenty of ugly thugmaxxed black manlets who became mumblerappers and are now drowning in pussy
If you wanna commit crimes, get shot at by the police or fellow thugmaxxers then be my guest.

Also I don't count that as goals.

My goal is to become a NEET.
Is that okay?

Chad fucks any cunt of his choosing and wins no matter what. We are ugly. We lose. We die. Chad wins. End of discussion.

My goal for today is to create big powerfull empire

I don't have any ambitions, goals or interests. I've actually tried really hard to find some, but couldn't.

I guess I'll get a 99 on a runescape private server for now. That should fill the void. Lmao, can't even play the real game.

I don't have any ambitions, goals or interests. I've actually tried really hard to find some, but couldn't.

I guess I'll get a 99 on a runescape private server for now. That should fill the void. Lmao, can't even play the real game.
It's hard to have those when you're stuck at the 2nd level in maslow's pyramid.

"Plenty" in this case meaning literally one-in-a-million.
Yeah, for every successful ugly/manlet/framelet thug there are several dead thugs filled with bullet holes. Or several thugs stuck in prison being beaten and raped every day.

yeah imagine that: working hard for your whole life to get a scrap of what chad gets with ZERO effort

JFL

my goal is to slave away until I have enough money to surgerymaxx

yeah imagine that: working hard for your whole life to get a scrap of what chad gets with ZERO effort

JFL
It's fine to work to improve your quality of life (like if you get a good job or you work out/eat to be healthier). But to think that this will improve your SMV in fucking laughable.

inb4 someone mentions a rich celeb, at the top of the .01% in status and money, as if that's even achievable for virtually anyone.
Same.

Celebrities age like fine wine.

CA9A02D7 90B6 428D 9C82 9F942908D459

Same but some of the procedures I need cost so much that I'll have to slave for 5+ years to afford them.

Same but some of the procedures I need cost so much that I'll have to slave for 5+ years to afford them.
It's so depressing. Even if the surgeries go well I'll be at least 30 by then. 30 years of my life living as an ugly man. 30 years of mental rot. I'll never experience teenage love. Or even the early 20s college aged love.

You want to go to school
You want a good job
You want to get married
You want to own a car

You want to own a house
You want to have kids
If these are your goals

:feelsmusic:

My goal is to not die and my dream is to die.

Chad acts impulsively and achieves your dreams.

Thinking goals, ambition etc will translate into sexual market success is redpill cope.

Chad achieves far more because of looks, halo effect and constant positive reinforcement since child birth. Even if you match his achievements in life he still has everything else going for him (face, height, frame).
tru

chads get promotion in job without trying

It doesn't matter. We all die in the end and rot the same way, there won't anything left of us, even our memories, consciousness will be erased there will be nothing left after we die. We won't be able to observe the life after we die. Just eternal black screen as if computer got turned off.

It's so depressing. Even if the surgeries go well I'll be at least 30 by then. 30 years of my life living as an ugly man. 30 years of mental rot. I'll never experience teenage love. Or even the early 20s college aged love.
That's right. Atleast when a women is young she hasn't built up the general discontent for men after riding the cock carousel for her entire youth.

My only goal is to gymcel

You want to go to school
You want a good job
You want to get married
You want to own a car

You want to own a house
You want to have kids
If these are your goals

even with the lyrics in front of me i still could not understand

TBH I don't get how many incels can enjoy playing games anymore, the joy of gaming was killed for me when I admitted to myself that its just a pointless escape, I look back on my years gaming and only see wasted time, I could have been more financially well off if I had spent my time better, but like I've talked about before, my parents and guardians lied to me (like many others) about the importance of wealth, resources and looks, and painted the world as "follow this straight path and work hard, and everything will work out great"

If I had understood truly how important money would be to someone like me who isn't good looking then I would have dedicated more time and effort towards it

I really can't play games anymore, they don't feel fun again, I mean they are somewhat enjoyable, but as soon as 30mins passes a voice in my head reminds me of the state of my life and how much time is being wasted

At some point I will be able to enjoy playing games again, but that's only after I've gotten my life to the point where playing games aren't an escape, they are a leisure activity I genuinely want to do, and I can do it without the feeling of having to get some "fun time" in like a regiment before I go back to wagecucking, that aspect also takes the fun out of gaming, kills the immersion

My only goal is rope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back