Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL at having a fun senior year

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Recruit
★★★★★
Normies always like to talk about how fun their senior year was or how fun their senior year will be (for those still in hs) and I knew it wouldn't be fun for me. They talk about the skip days, hanging out and doing shit all the time, prom, graduation, etc. but I knew I wouldn't have any of that. My entire senior year when I wasn't in school, I was sitting in my house rotting and playing video games, while the normies and Chads were out partying, getting fucked up and fucking their Stacy girlfriends. When Chad-19 hit, yeah, it was horrible for the people who died and their families, but it cancelled prom (which obviously no girl would go with me to) and seriously hindered the normies and Chad's abilities to hang out so it didn't bother me because it just felt like a normal summer to me, and they get a taste of what it feels like to be me. Now with people not caring about Chad-19, the normies and Chad's hang out EVERY single day smoking, drinking, and fucking Stacys while I still sit rotting in my house as usual.

JFL at senior year being fun

JFL at me ever getting out of my house

I can only imagine how heavenly it must feel to have a fun high school experience.

High school didn´t prepare me for shit