Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at gypsy crusader

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
Bro was ready to fall on his knees for that aryanchad :feelskek:. Cuck crusader really loves white people. Even more than ethnic foids

shiet i wish gypsies worhsipped my like that

GypsyCrusader is honestly mogging him despite being ethnic. Brutal jaw and eyebrows mog. Women would much rather date the Ryan Gosling look alike because he has colored eyes and a soft face though. Masculine looking men face a lot of obstacles even if they are good looking when it comes to dating.

"hes a smart kid"
>didn't say a single thing :feelshaha:

GypsyCrusader is honestly mogging him despite being ethnic. Brutal jaw and eyebrows mog. Women would much rather date the Ryan Gosling look alike because he has colored eyes and a soft face though. Masculine looking men face a lot of obstacles even if they are good looking when it comes to dating.
Maybe but it doesn't change the fact gypsycrusader worships white people and would prefer to look like that guy than himself

he practiced hedonism and he didnt even kill the female .... someone should crucify this mf

Maybe but it doesn't change the fact gypsycrusader worships white people and would prefer to look like that guy than himself
Yeah, that's true. He LARPS as a white man despite looking ethnic as fuck. I don't know how he is even coping knowing that he would have been gassed if Hitler won JFL. He is an actual gypsy and no one likes gypsies, they are considered lower than a roach by most people.

Last edited:
he looked like any other pigskin snowroach what's so special about him?