Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AT FRENCH OLYMPICS

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
Interacial homosexuality, polyamorous racemixing. Traditional history. With black singers. Epic!
So glorious!
So amazing!
So inspiring.

The wrong people won the war...

YKno fuck saving the west. Let it rot. Please.
More interracial homsoexuality, please, we need more of it.

50 white men playing complex instruments and 5 black women doing the retarded dancing

0qxi60w6su9b1

50 white men playing complex instruments and 5 black women doing the retarded dancing

View attachment 1207846
I burst out laughing at the contrast of it. I could just tell the elderly gentlemen wished to die sooner and that the good guys actually won the war
I've literally seen more homosexual negros than athletes from the couple minutes I saw of that fucking brainwashing session

O
I burst out laughing at the contrast of it. I could just tell the elderly gentlemen wished to die sooner and that the good guys actually won the war
I've literally seen more homosexual negros than athletes from the couple minutes I saw of that fucking brainwashing session
ONe of the trumpists started smirking and laughing.
An obscure black woman waltzing in the middleo f the walkway. Together with othee black women, saluting to 50 talentful men

Also honoring 10 useless foids nobody even heard of :feelsjuice: :feelshaha:
Your nation was build by men, revolution was carryed by men , dumb western faggs
One part of me is happy these western foid worshipping nation will cease to exist in few decades :feelsLightsaber::feelsLSD:

Lol, look at their X page. It’s all nigger worship, had to block their disgusting nigger infested ads.

View: https://i.imgur.com/QYxszHE.jpeg

The whole opening event is an elaborate humiliation ritual, demoralization plan, and genocide advertisement

of course the jews have got small WHITE children among the bearded trannies and rag queens. Shitting on tradition on history wasnt enough they just have to go for your most vulnerable.

the sandnig kid with the torch and then saw a tranny near the torch guy doing hand flips

View: https://i.imgur.com/QYxszHE.jpeg

The whole opening event is an elaborate humiliation ritual, demoralization plan, and genocide advertisement

of course the jews have got small WHITE children among the bearded trannies and rag queens. Shitting on tradition on history wasnt enough they just have to go for your most vulnerable.

Im quite pleased knowing this will be tje greatest punishment normies will face.

Interacial homosexuality, polyamorous racemixing. Traditional history. With black singers. Epic!
So glorious!
So amazing!
So inspiring.

The wrong people won the war...
My grandfather did his best. I'm proud of him and I miss him. :feelsbadman:

Didn’t and won’t watch a single second. Maybe some highlights of the races will slip into my feeds, but idgaf about the homolympics

My grandfather did his best. I'm proud of him and I miss him. :feelsbadman:
Atleast he and his people pushed the degenaracy by atleast 40 years ahead.
JUst look how fucked up germany were before the third reich.
Literal mother daughter prostitutes were common, among many other problems.

(we will witness the shift however. Better than the aftermath????)

Didn’t and won’t watch a single second. Maybe some highlights of the races will slip into my feeds, but idgaf about the homolympics
Holy fucking jfl, this grandpa giving "muh respect" equality, and love speech.
Nigga didnt olympics order 300k condoms
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Dam this old cuck
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

YKno fuck saving the west. Let it rot. Please.
More interracial homsoexuality, please, we need more of it.
Yep, I don't give a fuck either, the Elites won and that is it, we probably can't do much anyways. All I want at this point is to see an apocalypsis and total anarchy happen while Im alive. Its my main motivation for longevitymaxxing

Yep, I don't give a fuck either, the Elites won and that is it, we probably can't do much anyways. All I want at this point is to see an apocalypsis and total anarchy happen while Im alive. Its my main motivation for longevitymaxxing
I just need my stock returns from fucked up wars.
And ill live alone in a forest with solar energy, and big guns hunting like a jigga tchad

Atleast he and his people pushed the degenaracy by atleast 40 years ahead.
JUst look how fucked up germany were before the third reich.
Literal mother daughter prostitutes were common, among many other problems.

(we will witness the shift however. Better than the aftermath????)
Germany was a poor shithole, geknechtet vom Versailler Diktat. Besetzt und voller (marxistischer) und sonstiger Degeneration aus den kranken Hirnen des "Ewigen".
Leider starb mein Großvater zu früh, ich hätte ihn gerne befragt über die Zustände jener Zeit und wie er sie erlebt hat. Als er starb war ich etwa 11 Jahre alt und hatte noch keine Ahnung von diesem speziellen Thema.
Meine Großmutter lebte zwar etwas länger (war auch einige Jahre jünger), jedoch stammte sie aus den Ostgebieten/Westpreußen. Dafür hat sie mir viel "Nettes" über die Polen in der Vorkriegszeit berichtet.

Germany was a poor shithole, geknechtet vom Versailler Diktat. Besetzt und voller (marxistischer) und sonstiger Degeneration aus den kranken Hirnen des "Ewigen".
Leider starb mein Großvater zu früh, ich hätte ihn gerne befragt über die Zustände jener Zeit und wie er sie erlebt hat. Als er starb war ich etwa 11 Jahre alt und hatte noch keine Ahnung von diesem speziellen Thema.
Meine Großmutter lebte zwar etwas länger (war auch einige Jahre jünger), jedoch stammte sie aus den Ostgebieten/Westpreußen. Dafür hat sie mir viel "Nettes" über die Polen in der Vorkriegszeit berichtet.
Chad trait making me translate it all :feelshaha:
I found some good vid, i think it was called, "which books did nazi germany burn?" Intresting background into the degeneracy.

I found some good vid, i think it was called, "which books did nazi germany burn?" Intresting background into the degeneracy.
Sorry for that :feelshaha: When I'm falling into childhood memories or speaking about this topic, then the German in me really comes through and I have to express it in my native tongue. :feelsokman:

kikeroach jews will fulfill their aliyah prophecy or whatever and flee back to pissrahell, when they start ww3. Somebody must wage war on their satanic spawning ground in the aftermath.
If not. One of the few propagandas I see around is how "impossible" deportation is. Bitch please. Mexico deported quarter million americans in a month. Yemen deported jews last year. 110th nation to do so in history (1031st time total i think). These werent particularly mainstream news because they dont want to see how normal that phenomenon is. Deportations happen all around, every year, and they are not only very feasable, but easy and effective.
What I mean to say about this, without any fedposting, is that the elites are still primarily humanoids(jews) with names and addresses and their positions are always temporary. This one is dragging on for a while I will admit, but so did Spain before the golden age

Which books would they burn today?
I think it would be the same kind of books from today's generation of Shlomos.

Which books would they burn today?
I think it would be the same kind of books from the actual generation of Shlomos.
same exact thing. Just a century later. Our species is incapable of learning from history it seems. Weimar problems require Weimar solutions

Sorry for that :feelshaha: When I'm falling into childhood memories or speaking about this topic, then the German in me really comes through and I have to express it in my native tongue. :feelsokman:
I might travel/live in germany, really nice place in villages tbh.

kikeroach jews will fulfill their aliyah prophecy or whatever and flee back to pissrahell, when they start ww3. Somebody must wage war on their satanic spawning ground in the aftermath.
If not. One of the few propagandas I see around is how "impossible" deportation is. Bitch please. Mexico deported quarter million americans in a month. Yemen deported jews last year. 110th nation to do so in history (1031st time total i think). These werent particularly mainstream news because they dont want to see how normal that phenomenon is. Deportations happen all around, every year, and they are not only very feasable, but easy and effective.
What I mean to say about this, without any fedposting, is that the elites are still primarily humanoids(jews) with names and addresses and their positions are always temporary. This one is dragging on for a while I will admit, but so did Spain before the golden age
Let's ask the golden question.
Hitler offered the allied countries to take in jews, well before the "holo"caust

Bro, jfl.
The 100+ year old grandpa medalist, lighting 2 black peoples staffs :feelsPop:

2 black people lighting the eternal flame

Judo players lighting the flame? The fuck? This shit aint even racial

I might travel/live in germany, really nice place in villages tbh.
Maybe Bavarian villages or small towns/villages in the former DDR. I'm from the west, living in a small town near of Cologne. I recommend you to avoid this place. This isn't Germany anymore.
Well, there might be even some villages here in the west of Germany that haven't fallen yet. Middle sized towns and big cities are caliphates now.

Maybe Bavarian villages or small towns/villages in the former DDR. I'm from the west, living in a small town near of Cologne. I recommend you to avoid this place. This isn't Germany anymore.
Well, there might be even some villages here in the west of Germany that haven't fallen yet. Middle sized towns and big cities are caliphates now.
Beilefeld?