Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at foids trying to explained inceldom!

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Stupid cunts they think they can explained what we feel every day of our lives. Fucking bitches they don't understand that they are the problem not us. They created us when they rejected us cause they're fucking whores who only open their legs for giant Chad's cocks. They aren't even worried about helping to fix the problem, they're just worried that someday someone's gonna snap and do something "stupid". Fucking whores.

rope = rape

do not forget this 3000 iq statement

Femoids suffer from a severe empathy deficiency for all nonchad males. & I'm not exaggerating, it really is quite widespread & severe like I said. Some based social scientist should come along and study it & put it on the books already.

Femoids suffer from a severe empathy deficiency for all nonchad males. & I'm not exaggerating, it really is quite widespread & severe like I said. Some based social scientist should come along and study it & put it on the books already.
Women definitely need treatment

three nopes from me, no click, not a chance

not a single second was watched

I'm not going to click on their videos and give them money.

It's infuriating just how close some of these broads get to understanding our plight, but out of stupidity or rather they DO realize the real cause of the problem and decide to sweep it under the rug.

Look at the pictures in the background of the second girls video. Of curse she's dating a guy with good bone structure ( the only thing wrong with him is his maxilla). Blackpill explains everything. ldar.

one of my posts was in the 1st cunts video i remember from years back

Women trying to explain inceldom is like men trying to explain pregnancy.

Never seen a female not plaster her picture on the thumbnail of any YouTube video

i watched that shit and left dislike, hate foids who browse our forums so much