Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at foids asking the instructor for help during an exam.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I had a quantum chemistry exam today. I did well; I was well prepared. But I can't say the same about two foids who were sitting in my left and on the back row. They were blonde, Germanic if you will. Anyway, they kept asking the instructor for information during the test; I heard one of them asking which formula she should use lol and then she asked him to check if one of her answers were correct.

At least he didn't tell her the answers. He said that she's the one who should how to answer the question. I'm shocked at this behavior tbh. Foids are entitled as fuck. They have no humility or respect toward anyone.

I had a quantum chemistry exam today. I did well; I was well prepared. But I can't say the same about two foids who were sitting in my left and on the back row. They were blonde, Germanic if you will. Anyway, they kept asking the instructor for information during the test; I heard one of them asking which formula she should use lol and then she asked him to check if one of her answers were correct.

At least he didn't tell her the answers. He said that she's the one who should how to answer the question. I'm shocked at this behavior tbh. Foids are entitled as fuck. They have no humility or respect toward anyone.
Problem is some foids actually get answers doing that

They must have not studied.I hate those entitled sluts.:feelsree:

Problem is some foids actually get answers doing that

Yep, especially from male feminist professors. Virgins in denial, thinking that giving the foids the answers will get them pussy.

Yep, especially from male feminist professors. Virgins in denial, thinking that giving the foids the answers will get them pussy.
JFL In high school foids would sometimes just come to me with hw questions. I either said that I didn’t finish it or “i don’t know the answer”. That’s the only time they would ever speak to me

JFL In high school foids would sometimes just come to me with hw questions. I either said that I didn’t finish it or “i don’t know the answer”. That’s the only time they would ever speak to me

:chad::banhammer:

I've noticed this too, it is always the foids who would ask the teacher for help but never guys, JFL they're so used to getting everything handed to them becuase they were born with a vagina, damn entitled whores fill me with rage

lol, was she home schooled or something

Multiple whores at my Uni have tried salvaging their bad grades by showing up at the professors office in skimpy outfits, showing their panties, or offering blowjobs and sex. One of our professors got fired because some whore accused him of sexual harassment when he refused to take her sexual offer for a good grade. Now his reputation is tarnished.

They are so entitled, it’s outrageous. Perhaps duck tape will do.