Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL At Female Oppression

• Thread starter Enlightened_Alien
  • Start date
E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
JFL at female oppression. They arent anymore oppressed than men. At most both men and women are equally oppressed. But generally speaking women have had it easier, especially white women. They're living life on tutorial island with maximum cheats and substitutions for the rare moments they leave tutorial and have to start the game. The only group of people in history that have more privilege than white women is white men. And even thats debatable. In the past in order to be able to vote you had to be white, male, rich and land owning. Blacks weren't the only group of people that were subjected to slave labor. Whites in ancient times found themselves in similar positions. Slaving away for people that could care less about them. What did they have to show for their efforts besides bruises and missing limbs. Today men lose their mental capacity and their will to live. I read somewhere that in NYC a number of cab drivers committed suicide because they could not take it anymore. We all know about the trials and tribulations that our Asian counterparts go through.

Some advantages that men have had in history is having to go out hunting with spears against mighty beast that were multiple times their size and sometimes much faster. Imagine having to go out hunting risking your life to feed people that had no respect for you. Another advantage is having to fight a war that you want no part of and one that serves no purpose. Imagine losing a limb and coming back home to find your wife is with someone else. Would anyone here cheat on the very person that was in hostile lands risking their lives to protect you? JFL. Men are expected to take a 27 inch quadruple edge blade with no complaints. If you complain, you're accused of not being a real man. Shaming language. One of the ultimate weapons used by women and other men to keep you in line slaving away on the plantation. Keep your head down. Conform. Spend. Dont make any noise. You might disrupt the machine. We cant have that can we. Whats the machine? Whos responsible for its upkeep? Is it us. If it is shouldn't we get a piece of the enjoyments produced by this machine. Nah, its for everyone else to enjoy. We cant have a piece of the pie. Thats asking too much.

We have all seen videos of men being attacked by women. They get laughed at. Laughing at someone elses misfortune. If the man even so much as raises his head towards his attacker the 37th airborne division is deployed to keep him down. If a man leaves a marriage because it was detrimental, hes accused of not being able to handle a "REAL" woman. KEK. If a woman does the same thing, shes empowering herself. She gets constant "you go girl", "you dont need no man". And i guess she wont need one after she takes him for everything he has. House, kids, everything. In school if a male needs help because hes depressed he gets sent to a therapist who then says he needs to be put in a mental institution (insane asylum) and put on 50 letter drugs because he is a danger to himself and others. I wonder why that is. His female counterpart gets all the mental support necessary. She will probably get something named after her so she knows they care.

Women say they are lonely. KEK. Not getting a text from Chad in 30 minutes is not loneliness. For a man, loneliness is not having contact with a living organism in weeks. They dont even know hes missing. Normies want to give bluepilled advice such as " you need to learn how to be content with being by yourself". They are telling this to men who have been alone for decades in conditions similar to solitary confinement. Normies,especially women,could not handle that. They would commit suicide by weeks end. The amount of virtue signalling is appalling. They are arsonists dressed up as firefighters. They cant admit that some men were fucked from the start no matter what they did. If they admit this, their whole reality would come crashing down. Everything they were taught would have been a lie. Imagine being deluded for 60 years and then coming to the realization that no matter how good someone is, they wont get the affection they are looking for. If men knew that no amount of work would get them companionship, they would start dropping out in record numbers. And we, can have that. The machine needs all hands on deck.

When women need something the government uses a mans taxes to get it. When a man needs something its take care of it yourself. When a woman steps out of line because something isnt fair they get laws passed to appease them and keep them happy. When a man steps out of line he is imprisoned or shipped off to war.

" A man chooses. A slave obeys. Are you a man or a slave"

Im going to end it here. I feel like I strayed from my original message and started rambling. Should i make another thread on this or was it all a bunch of nonsense. Kek.

Women can sell their own shit online and gain a lot of money from beta cucks, while the average male has to struggle to even find a girlfriend willing to have sex with him frequently.

By giving them the same opportunities as men it has skewed civilization, women no longer have a need for the average man.

I love reading your threads. You articulate your points very well.

Normies want to give bluepilled advice such as " you need to learn how to be content with being by yourself". They are telling this to men who have been alone for decades in conditions similar to solitary confinement.

This is the takeaway quote for me. Resonates a lot

Women can sell their own shit online and gain a lot of money from beta cucks, while the average male has to struggle to even find a girlfriend willing to have sex with him frequently.
Everytime a man does this, the females value goes up