Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at FBIcels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
vv7i7jiyqx651.png

Could've linked the Incel wiki, for all the information on hypergamy, scientific studies on sexual dimorphism, and how can incels be a movement jfl, "Involuntarily celibate", why would I voluntarily want to be on this fourm instead of inside a foid's vagina?

"Incels extremists" JFL theses niggas be trippin hard.

JFL at the first point under "implications." Basically any lonely ugly male in society is potential terrorist fucking kek.

Damn, they're going after INCEL now...

I'm a member of I.N.C.E.L and I'm doing big wrongthink. Come at me glowniggers.

Those faggots have got nothing better to do

JFL at this image. It is surely suicidal lonely men online who are danger to the country rather than Islamic terrorists, Antifa thugs and Neo-nazis.

The OCIAC is a Californian state agency, not federal, not FBI.

"While a singular behaviour or action may not be indicative of incel extremism, multiple behaviors or statements may be indicative of suspicious activity."

That sentence is so unreasonably vague, it is worthless from an intelligence standpoint. JFL when a government agency's reference aid is somehow lesser quality than a Wikipedia article on the same subject.