Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at ethnics that are namecels

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
If you're white or have a reasonable white name like Jim, Steve, Tyler, and whatnot you're in decent enough position as it is. But I can't help but LOL when I see coloured incels that have some weird-as-fuck ethnic names.

Like blackcels named Olijawamecenuta or some other oonga boonga name. Same goes for pretty much anyone from a non-white country trying to pick up western girls with a name like "Yakoba" or some other ugly-ass freakish name.

Namecels are fucking pathetic and need to just make a westernized nickname for themselves. If you are an Africancel with a name like Terowascazin tell people to call you "Tyrone", and if you are Egyptian with a name like Stalhazeedmukh tell people to call you "Steve" etc.

Perfect example of an ethnic namecel, if he wasn't a famous soccer player he'd never get any white American pussy.

Olijawamecenuta For President 2020

I'm happy to have a generic name but it's a bit too generic. I'm always one of 5 or 6 Johns, Mikes, and Steves somebody knows.

Since when did "namecels" become a thing? I didn't think names would kill attraction

Names mean nothing...

Legal name change? I wouldn't mind changing mine, just because I'd prefer a different name.

I have the most ethnic name on here. Not saying it tho.