Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at "disagreeable men earn more than agreeable ones"

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

Gray (he/him)
★★★★
Of course they do. But I bet at least half of that is because it's attractive people who can afford to be disagreeable in the first place and the halo effect helps them earn more. Good luck being disagreeable and standing your ground when your whole life you have been taught that your opinions and your desires don't matter.

As usual, I'm preaching to the choir here, but I wanted to mention it because I got annoyed when I heard this being said yet again, this time through a blackpill lens.

When redpillers think of being disagreeable, they imagine themselves as a disagreeable Chad, while if I tried to be disagreeable, I would actually look like this:
Bagel-Guy.jpg

Still, I would prefer to be disagreeable at least for the sake of not being a doormat, and I have a lot of respect for the incels who do stand up for themselves; sadly, I have already been psychologically neutered long ago.

It's part of the reason men earn more than women. Men are less agreeable than women, on average.

Among average men, the less agreeable ones tend to earn more money, whereas the more agreeable ones tend to earn less money. This pattern can be found among all sorts of men (and women for that matter).

It boils down to what contributes more regarding salary, and it's physical attractiveness by far.

most people are brainwashed and accept whatever people around them accept as norms