Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL at cucktears photoshopping our comments

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Original thread

asdasdsad.png

And how it ended on cucktears

_ldtO5oAsCp4vMFiWMSrpF7jw3MwCBLcnf3RvF4xlgA.png

Last edited:
@theultimate341

Yay, you found my thread! After being repeatedly accused of being from CuckTears, I couldn't help it.

I'm sorry a bunch of anonymous people on the internet will be mad at your avatar. :)

And these people think they are better than us...

They literally go out of their way t make spam accounts here, screenshot their own posts, and then go back to CuckTears and pretend to be horrified by it.

They literally go out of their way t make spam accounts here, screenshot their own posts, and then go back to CuckTears and pretend to be horrified by it.
That's one thing... but photoshoping our comments to make us look bad is taking it to a whole nother level.

That's one thing... but photoshoping our comments to make us look bad is taking it to a whole nother level.
Yeah that's also true. They are pathetic scum.

HE FUCKING PHOTOSHOPPED THE COMMENTS. LOL. JUST FUCKING LOL.

Did someone notify them that the original post is shopped

If so are they in massive denial about it

How pathetic must one be to go that far as to using photoshop for deception

How pathetic must one be to go that far as to using photoshop for deception
Probably an actual cuckold trying to feel better about itself instead of growing a pair and demanding some loyalty.

I swear people that fucking weak to allow themselves to be cucked just need to be hanged. Useless cowards tbh, put the out of their misery.

Probably an actual cuckold trying to feel better about itself instead of growing a pair and demanding some loyalty.

I swear people that fucking weak to allow themselves to be cucked just need to be hanged. Useless cowards tbh, put the out of their misery.

Man, once my wife's boyfriend gets home, he's going to have some harsh words for you.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS TOO FUCKING GOOD

would you like to fap with me? no homo intended

This post needs to be stickied. Making sure those vermin find out they've been exposed. For the frauds and scum they are.

Remember guys, they are a watchdog group

air-quotes.gif

LOL you can't make this shit up

Remember guys, they are a watchdog group

air-quotes.gif
They're literally just a bunch of sluts, adulteresses, and cuckolds looking to feel better about themselves by pretending to have moral standards.

They're literally just a bunch of sluts, adulteresses, and cuckolds looking to feel better about themselves by pretending to have moral standards.
100 % true, it often happens that they shame us for discussing adultery stuff, which they themselves have bragged about in previous threads. Remember everything is bad as long as it comes from our mouths.

This is a typical SJW tactic. Infiltrate a group you don't like and say extremist shit to make them look bad. If that fails, then just make fake screencaps with fake quotes. And if all else fails, send yourself rape threats and try to pin it on the group you want to look bad. The media will blindly side with you without bothering to look into the claims.