Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL at cuckit now they blanket ban without you even doing anything

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
obviously i don't post inkwell content on reddit. I literally frequent a forum about gardening. (very low key) so in /r/unpopular opinion I SIMPLY mention a users name. I say something like: "I like how bob jones grows these tomatoes" and I get AUTOMATICALLY banned on sight! muted and the mods claim it was for "harassment". (for merely mentioning a guy's name)

Its fucking crazy then I make a sock account to try to contact the mods and ask if this was done by mistake. Same thing happens then EVERY account I ever made on reddit is blanket banned.

-wtf they don't even have mods ban you anymore just bots. I feel like this guy in this movie
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbjlsPE3IaY&ab_channel=JoBloMovieClips

What do you except from Soycuck HQ? You can get banned just for simply upvoting slightly conservative posts and being subbed to right-leaning subreddits, this was after all the incel subs got nuked.

:blackpill: Joe stated his case logically and passionately but his perceived effeminate voice only threw big gales of stupid laughter.
The voicepill is real even in movies.

Also fuck Reddit.

you can get b& for posting in a sub

Over for gardencels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back