Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at coping mainlanders

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-

LMAO I'M DONE.

Just be from mainland theory.

A place where foids looks like

after 25 yo.

I should just go back honestly how could I have been so deluded.

nuke china tbh so many people it disgust me

JFL Chink Mainlander go back to china and stop being a spycel

@Mainländer

So my thread about transageism got featured on r/inceltears again. In the comments I've seen plenty of people saying my claim of still feeling like I'm 14 is just called "immaturity".

Let's ignore the blatant hypocrisy, since one could tell a transgender the same type of thing; "you're not a woman trapped in the body of a man (or vice-versa), that's called 'mental illness'". Let's also ignore the fact I'm not in the United Cucks of America and the age of consent is actually 14 here, i.e. I would certainly be able to date a girl that age if I were an 8+ young-looking Chad.

Let's just ask the question: why isn't it ok for an immature 30 yo guy who has the mentality of a 14 yo boy to date (or at least try to date, since I'm ugly and will get rejected anyway, like I already was when approaching - legal here - teenagers) a 14 yo girl? Since his mind is underdeveloped, you can't claim he's using his superior adult mentality to take advantage or manipulate the girl or something; and considering a girl this age is statistically already dating, and sometimes having sex (which would be ok if it were with a guy her age in accordance with most people there), you can't claim "b-b-b-b-b-but she's just an underdeveloped baby whose pregnancy would cause her death!!!!" - you know, 14 yo boys can impregnante them too.

I'd add that the passage of the time is a reality just like your biological sex also is. Changing your appearance or claiming you feel differently in your brain doesn't change either in reality.

Also what the fuck is up with this shirt rolling crap ??

Like EVERYTIME I go back there in summer everyone is like this.
ffs

Also JFL at loli worshippers

Actually, tho.

In all seriousness, China has an incel problem. The one-child policy's resulted in some serious gender imbalance. But at least feminism isn't much of a thing there.

batte of two turds