Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at chad baby. Tell me again how life isn’t dictated by genetics. Every mom in comments wishes she had a baby like that.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I am sure they would react the same if he was a ugly ethnic baby right. It was over straight from the womb. Some get to live life of happiness/acceptance and others suffer from misery/rejection. We were doomed from the start.

Oh if that baby knew what a good life awaits him in the future. Lots of parties, friends, multiple girl friends, a good career, and lots of money.

Last edited:
Screenshot 20210425 061127 1

"They hate the messenger not the massage "

We're like Jesus. When cumskin whitewashes him cuz they hate sandniggers.

View attachment 438772
"They hate the messenger not the massage "

We're like Jesus. When cumskin whitewashes him cuz they hate sandniggers.
Exactly, if the real Jesus came back right now they would call him a sand nigger shitskin and probably attack him right after 9/11 happened.

holy fuck that crackers hairline mogs mine badly and he's on a baby!:feelsrope:

mogs me at less than a year old. over.

"Genetic lottery" but I thought genes dont matter and it's all about personality and hard work :feelskek:
Normies are so contradictory
That's because they practice tiqqya. Wallahi they're people of shirk.

insane hairline. while I was probably bald at his age

I had the same amount of hair as a newborn but it was black hair on a curry baby so it didn’t matter

Nature is the enemy brocel nature did this to us.
According to evolution. Nature chooses who gets to pass on their genetics. Women also choose who gets to pass on their genes. Therefore women = nature and women are our enemy

Brutal blackpill, the baby has won a genetic lottery and everyone is ready to worship him because of his appearance (and obviously nothing else because it's just a freaking newborn baby). Sick society of goddamn scumbags. And then those same lying fuckards spew bullshit about personality and showers, fuck them to hell.

If the appearance is so obviously important then do something about ugly kids, either abort them or find a way to modify their genes, but don't give birth to the poor thing and make it suffer throughout life. "It's OK bro just cheer up and think positive" - fuck off, bitch.

Nature is the enemy brocel nature did this to us.

According to evolution. Nature chooses who gets to pass on their genetics. Women also choose who gets to pass on their genes. Therefore women = nature and women are our enemy
Everything is our enemy then
Brutal blackpill, the baby has won a genetic lottery and everyone is ready to worship him because of his appearance (and obviously nothing else because it's just a freaking newborn baby). Sick society of goddamn scumbags. And then those same lying fuckards spew bullshit about personality and showers, fuck them to hell.

If the appearance is so obviously important then do something about ugly kids, either abort them or find a way to modify their genes, but don't give birth to the poor thing and make it suffer throughout life. "It's OK bro just cheer up and think positive" - fuck off, bitch.

foids are infantophilic nazis.

But this is prime ropefuel for baldcels.