Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JFL at being us during this time of the year

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Ok so today was a shit day. I spent Christmas festivities alone drinking alcohol and eating too much protidic nutrients. I went out to go for a walk this afternoon in order to "think", just after waking up at 2pm.

What a mistake.

Normie families enjoying life together everywhere, spending high quality time together, riding their bicycles, or walking their dog, with grand parents and little children, parents and cousins, siblings and lovers. Literally all kind of normie fauna and behaviorism.

I crossed the path of a normie manlet with a ridiculous colourful haircut. Skinny fat and dressing like shit. He had a fucking gf by his side.

Meanwhile we're all just back at rotting on this fucking site. And new year is yet to come.

JFL

I've binged so bad I can't even get off my chair. My stomach feels like it's going to burst. Food is entering my mouth every now and then, might puke.

I'm not leaving my apartment until 5th of January at least.