Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel jfl at being a ricecel and not kpopmaxxing

ricecels volcel confirmed

Their language sounds like a dying hyena jesus fucking christ. that voiceover in the background. oh gawd.

All men should start wearing fakeup tbh.

Still looks like a feninate man, chicks like masculinity. Btw what does JFL mean?

Still looks like a feninate man, chicks like masculinity. Btw what does JFL mean?
yeah, 40yo chicks

Honestly I have no idea what jfl means but I assumed it means just fucking lol or at least I use it this way

LOL
Asian pussy is easy for white men but they have to put up with that.
it's thai and it's horrible indeed, northernasian languages sound very pleasant and gracefully. I'd kill to have a chinese or japanese girl giving me irl asmr every night (and her pussy afterwards)

Crist. He went up a lot. Eye area look better, nose thinner, skin clear and face more symmetrical

Crist. He went up a lot. Eye area look better, nose thinner, skin clear and face more symmetrical
>a lot
he looks like a different person, asians are fucking masters when it comes to fakeup and it look natural on them since you never see them without it

bf5b317b-3218-4c42-ad62-c53bf7da3b7d.jpg

Chinese-girls-before-and-after-makeup-14.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Holy shit, could fake-up turn us into Chadlites or at least human?

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: The language is so funny:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:My God it sounds like a woman trying to be an ayylmao

Perhaps incels should invest into make up. They literally got nothing to lose, but pride

Perhaps incels should invest into make up. They literally got nothing to lose, but pride
it only works for asians though

but I think that's a fair trade for fucking their women

wtf makeup does work on males

Mega cope

uOGtfvO.png

fiQWUE9.jpg

Ricecels are already volcels said by all these non-asian girls

Mega cope

uOGtfvO.png

fiQWUE9.jpg

they're talking about those guys (WHO ARE PRETTY FUCKING TOUCHED BY MAKE-UP)
mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:228307

not those guys
japanese-school-boys-takayama-japan-B8P420.jpg

they're talking about those guys (WHO ARE PRETTY FUCKING TOUCHED BY MAKE-UP)
mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:228307

not those guys
japanese-school-boys-takayama-japan-B8P420.jpg

Mega cope x2

They're talking about 5/10+ regular asians and untouched by makeup, not just those guys

Sub 5 = death in every race

Mega cope x2

They're talking about 5/10+ regular asians and untouched by makeup, not just those guys

Sub 5 = death in every race
yeah, but all those 5+ chinks are in kpop groups since an average asian is 2/10 by western standards

yeah, but all those 5+ chinks are in kpop groups since an average asian is 2/10 by western standards

Mega cope x3

Average asians are 5+ even by western standards now as the girls are all saying above

Mega cope x3

Average asians are 5+ even by western standards now as the girls are all saying above
THIS
My bro

is an average asian guy from an average asian family. He would be the lowest of not-deformed tier guys in my country and my countrymen ARE PRETTY FUCKING UGLY.

Look at this kpop group
INFINITE.jpg

from left to right:
>18yo Elliot Rodger
>total subhuman
>20yo Elliot Rodger
>subhuman
>normie+
>changlite

and that's a top tier kpop group made to look good

THIS
View attachment 2737
is an average asian guy from an average asian family. He would be the lowest of not-deformed tier guys in my country and my countrymen ARE PRETTY FUCKING UGLY.

Look at this kpop group
INFINITE.jpg

from left to right:
>18yo Elliot Rodger
>total subhuman
>20yo Elliot Rodger
>subhuman
>normie+
>changlite

and that's a top tier kpop group made to look good

Mega cope x4

Kpop groups are formed after a rigorous selection process which picks people who can sing, dance, and have a passion for the music industry so it's not just looks.

If you say that's an "average asian", then this is an average white who would be just another whitecel
bWv7tvS.jpg

Sub 5 and completely subhuman

Well they became stars because they look feminine
Is that why they became stars? My impression is that stars are created from the top, by large entertainment corporations. Whatever attraction women feel for feminine k-pop stars is a byproduct of their status, which again I believe is artificially created.

Is that why they became stars? My impression is that stars are created from the top, by large entertainment corporations. Whatever attraction women feel for feminine k-pop stars is a byproduct of their status, which again I believe is artificially created.
but they are not WOMEN, most are teenage girls, and teenage girls love feminine pretty boys

but they are not WOMEN, most are teenage girls, and teenage girls love feminine pretty boys
aren't these boy band guys usually ages 16-19? I find it odd at 13 year old girls or younger lust after them.

aren't these boy band guys usually ages 16-19? I find it odd at 13 year old girls or younger lust after them.
and aren't 16-19 girls teenagers? they still want prettyboys.

and to your question about 13yo and younger girls I'm gonna just leave this picture as an answer
Omgggg

Let me fix that for you:
jfl at being a ricecel and not kpopmaxxing its over

Mega cope

uOGtfvO.png

fiQWUE9.jpg

Just look at some of these girls that crave asian cock

23099085_133826203942486_2515192909360267264_n.jpg

Whitecel on suicide watchhhhhhhhh

I don't care if they want chad or chang, they still don't want an average ricecel over white guy

Yes they do. If a white girl has asian fetish she will choose asian over whites.

i actually look kinda like elliot idk how makeup will save me

Kpopmaxing lmao

What a joke

Their language sounds like a dying hyena jesus fucking christ. that voiceover in the background. oh gawd.

dying hyena HhaAhHAHaHAhhHAhAHAHHAHhaHH HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAH