Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at American schools having "Active shooter training"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I was reading that in the Nathaniel Berhow article, I bet ER used to do shooting drills at school JFL. What a shit show of a nation, maybe they should teach the school children to have better personalities so that shootings don't happen.

I blame females

this is amazing. they teach kids to shoot but not to respect the other students and the school sweep bullying under the rug and complain when a student goes all gun happy on every one. I honestly think a lot of school shooters just snap and are fed up with the way they are treated by classmates and I think school shooters should be respected because they may do something horrible but at least they go down swinging. its a shame that these kids who become shooters are seen as monsters when they are just people who snap and say enough is enough.

In the 1950's the kids were armed and would probably shoot back!

They brought their rifles to school because they often hunted squirrels for dinner on their way home from school!

this is amazing. they teach kids to shoot but not to respect the other students and the school sweep bullying under the rug and complain when a student goes all gun happy on every one. I honestly think a lot of school shooters just snap and are fed up with the way they are treated by classmates and I think school shooters should be respected because they may do something horrible but at least they go down swinging. its a shame that these kids who become shooters are seen as monsters when they are just people who snap and say enough is enough.
And everyone was more polite back then. Sure their was teasing but not like the bullies of today.

They need minority training for all the chimpouts that happen as well.

In the 1950's the kids were armed and would probably shoot back!
In the 50s they had nuclear drills instead of shooting drills! :lul:

just take part in an active shooter training so you know what they will do when you go ER