Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL at AlphaDestiny

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzI_J7P0rLA&t=3m12s[/video]

(3:12) LOOK AT THESE POSES. OMG. He has to be the most dellusional man on the planet. He actually believes he is attractive. And to cope for having a round feminine ass, he insists that women love glutes on men, which is a FEMININE feature.

That facial hair is disgusting

The whole point of the video is that you shouldn't lift for women. At this point I'm 100% convinced that AlphaDestiny cucked you or something.

More like Cuck Destiny.

I envy his self-esteem, i think he slays.

Framecel222 said:
The whole point of the video is that you shouldn't lift for women. At this point I'm 100% convinced that AlphaDestiny cucked you or something.

Which is bullshit tbh.

He's an incel in denial.

But his beard is TERRIBLE. He should shave that.

Incelman, you're more obsessed with Alphadestiny than I am with Knajjd.

KilluminoidBR said:
I envy his self-esteem, i think he slays.

I guarantee you he is 100% KHV. He is also a failure because despite the effort he puts, his body looks like shit.

As soon as he said "beta," I fucking laughed.

Typical coping gymcel

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Incelman, you're more obsessed with Alphadestiny than I am with Knajjd.

But look at him. He is a redpill flagship.

idkwattodowithlife said:
As soon as he said "beta," I fucking laughed.

He is the alpha. The only alpha because he lifts, shaves his head and has round glutes.

He does odd unconventional lifts because he's too scared to show his weak strength on the real conventional lifts.

incelman said:
I guarantee you he is 100% KHV. He is also a failure because despite the effort he puts, his body looks like shit.

Idk man... he looks like a guy that cucked me, but shorther and with muscles.

idkwattodowithlife said:
He does odd unconventional lifts because he's too scared to show his weak strength on the real conventional lifts.

He is the embodiment of cope

thats his old videos, he actually looks like 6-7 now, his only problem being manlet

>that pedo stache
lol

this is one of the few cases where I think personality legit fucks him up. He's pretty average(despite his subhuman eye area) but he believes in the PUA/TRP nonsense and it makes him look retarded.

mikepence said:
>that pedo stache
lol

this is one of the few cases where I think personality legit fucks him up. He's pretty average(despite his subhuman eye area) but he believes in the PUA/TRP nonsense and it makes him look retarded.

You don't try to act alpha if you don't look like one.

incelman said:
mikepence said:
>that pedo stache
lol
You don't try to act alpha if you don't look like one.

Key word being "act." Chad doesn't need to watch these stupid videos, he learned how to become alpha by getting intense socialization from girls since grade school and realizing what they want. Not that it matters anyway, chad could act omega and get laid. Trying to act "macho" as a sub-8 is considered cultural appropriation in its purest form by women.

mikepence said:
Key word being "act." Chad doesn't need to watch these stupid videos,  he learned how to become alpha by getting intense socialization from girls since grade school and realizing what they want. Not that it matters anyway, chad could act omega and get laid. Trying to act "macho" as a sub-8 is considered cultural appropriation in its purest form by women.

Girls have told me they hate macho guys (sub 8 macho guys).

incelman said:
mikepence said:
Key word being "act." Chad doesn't need to watch these stupid videos, he learned how to become alpha by getting intense socialization from girls since grade school and realizing what they want. Not that it matters anyway, chad could act omega and get laid. Trying to act "macho" as a sub-8 is considered cultural appropriation in its purest form by women.
Girls have told me they hate macho guys (sub 8 macho guys).

girls always want a "nice guy" until they don't.

mikepence said:
girls always want a "nice guy" until they don't.

Nice guy=good looking.

And I thought my facial hair is bad...

incelman said:

Yeah he's kind of a loser lol

MoronDestiny, this prick's destiny is to become an alphamoron.

It's really funny to see how this fat, round faced, round ass, manlet guy is coping. Even I have more SMV and I have less hope than him.

ironcrusher38 said:
It's really funny to see how this fat, round faced, round ass, manlet guy is coping. Even I have more SMV and I have less hope than him.

He tries to connvince people that his flaws are attractive to womyn

This guy can get women easily if he wants to

can tell just from this video
not sure if he wants to though, he seems bisexual or confused or whatever

NekoStance said:

can tell just from this video
not sure if he wants to though, he seems bisexual or confused or whatever

Is this a troll?

incelman said:
NekoStance said: