Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at all the autistic people who obsess about MMA. Real power comes from social status, not from fighting ability alone.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
This isn't DBZ, or a jean claude van damme movie.
We watch people fight 1v1 with martial arts for entertainment.
In most cases people just ambush in numbers, rage and spam cheap shots. That's how street fights go.
Thinking you can replicate cinematic drama like in movies makes you misunderstand the nature of emotion/ human biology and their selfish opportunism.
People pack guns, weapons, people, ambush, etc.
Power is about dominance through all cheap means (because the cheap means battlefield is where someone without consideration for martial valor will use in all reality; sociopaths are common even IF 1 in 100 people are sociopaths), and not martial valor.
Having friends, connections, halo, legal judgment on your side because of the optics of your look (yes that has influence on law, I've seen it) then that beats all martial arts capability.

For what little risk I face out in the world, being an MMA fighter would handle it all. I'm not gonna face ambush or organized crime until I make those specific enemies. And if I'm stupid enough to, I should have my own connections and whatnot to match.

Autists like DBZ and other gay animes.

Imagine thinking mma is anything like bs kungfu movies

All comes from genes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back