Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [JFC] Wages and cost of living in my area

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Fucking ridiculous. Look at that:
(monthly figures in € unless stated otherwise)

Average income (net, no uni degree)
1100 - 1500

Average income (net, uni degree)
1700 - 2200

Health insurance (already covered in wage unless self employed)
200 - 400

Taxes for profits (only for self employed and/ or business owners)
~30%

Basic needs (heating, electricity, including internet)

Used loser car (mileage around 40.000km) one time payment
~15.000

Used premium car (mileage around 40.000km) one time payment
~25.000

So far so good. Didn't cover gym membership, food, transportation, hobbies and vacation, because that varies on your needs. Prepare for the sui fuel.

Shitty one room apartment (usually around 40m², suburban area)
340 (rent)
60.000 (one time payment)

Mid sized apartment (85m²)
1100 (rent)
180.000 (one time payment)

Good house (220m²)
2000 (rent)
180.000 - 350.000 (one time payment, varies heavily on condition and location, generally low availability)

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

It's so over for us goyim. It is considered weird when you still live with parents above the age of around 28 (for academics). But since the rent is so high, you cannot save anything if not living @ parents. Normies working to death and going into debt to attain these standards.

The wages were supposed to provide a working husband and a working wife with enough money to buy a house on debt and let the state raise the kids. You and I know how this family model is working out: not at all. Foids trying to secure resources and try to mooch of rich Chad before they fail and give up at age 32. Some hood foids have kids at 19 or even earlier to get child support.

~15.000

~25.000
That's about 25,000 miles. Pretty new. Seems like a pretty good deal.

Where do you live?

I have never been there before but I can imagine that some cities in the south can be quite expensive. I live in the far north and I don't know if it's even much better here. I'm still living with my parents so I don't have to pay for anything though.

I have never been there before but I can imagine that some cities in the south can be quite expensive. I live far in the north and I don't know if it's even much better here. I'm still living with my parents so I don't have to pay for anything
Pretty much the same everywhere. One of our biggest issues is availability. Even though the rent is horrible there is an insane demand for apartments, especially for the shitty small ones. For some good offers the owners will sometimes even have interviews with each potential rentee and he will pick the one he likes most or trusts most.
You can expect twice the price when you want to live central.

Fucking ridiculous. Look at that:
(monthly figures in € unless stated otherwise)

Average income (net, no uni degree)
1100 - 1500

Average income (net, uni degree)
1700 - 2200

Health insurance (already covered in wage unless self employed)
200 - 400

Taxes for profits (only for self employed and/ or business owners)
~30%

Basic needs (heating, electricity, including internet)

~15.000

~25.000

So far so good. Didn't cover gym membership, food, transportation, hobbies and vacation, because that varies on your needs. Prepare for the sui fuel.

340 (rent)
60.000 (one time payment)

Mid sized apartment (85m²)
1100 (rent)
180.000 (one time payment)

Good house (220m²)
2000 (rent)
180.000 - 350.000 (one time payment, varies heavily on condition and location, generally low availability)

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

It's so over for us goyim. It is considered weird when you still live with parents above the age of around 28 (for academics). But since the rent is so high, you cannot save anything if not living @ parents. Normies working to death and going into debt to attain these standards.

The wages were supposed to provide a working husband and a working wife with enough money to buy a house on debt and let the state raise the kids. You and I know how this family model is working out: not at all. Foids trying to secure resources and try to mooch of rich Chad before they fail and give up at age 32. Some hood foids have kids at 19 or even earlier to get child support.
340 for rent isn't bad. It beats having housemates or living with parents. Nice thing about being incel is you can live minimally

In Sydney the average housing price is 600. 000$. Fucking insanity

One of the reasons why the ruling class wants open borders and mass-immigration: so more and more people compete for shitty jobs and are hence willing to work more for lower wages. And more and more people compete for shitty aparments and are hence willing to work more and more for shittier apartments. No Border no nations is just as much a corporate capitalist slogan as it is the slogan of the antifa youth. The so-called middle class was pretty much a short phenomenon during the Cold War when the Western ruling class was afraid of a Communist revolution also happening in the West. Only as long as you had this conflict between two competing systems and the Westenr ruling class beinf afraid of a revolution did they let others become a bit wealthy as well. Now all of this is over and we pretty much head back into high-tech dark ages where most of us will be like peasants and serfs and live like livestock.

I live in Ontario and all the houses are bought by rich people in China :(

340 (rent)
There's people in the US right now working 40 hours a week making $1200-$1500 a month, and paying $700-$800 rent for complete shit one-room apartments. Some of these people live off credit card debt, something obviously unsustainable. Many of them are 1 job loss away from homelessness.

Doesn't Germany have a really good welfare system? Why even try? They want to bring in millions of third-world migrants and pay for them, you should just go be homeless around the government buildings if they won't pay for you.

One of the reasons why the ruling class wants open borders and mass-immigration: so more and more people compete for shitty jobs and are hence willing to work more for lower wages. And more and more people compete for shitty aparments and are hence willing to work more and more for shittier apartments. No Border no nations is just as much a corporate capitalist slogan as it is the slogan of the antifa youth. The so-called middle class was pretty much a short phenomenon during the Cold War when the Western ruling class was afraid of a Communist revolution also happening in the West. Only as long as you had this conflict between two competing systems and the Westenr ruling class beinf afraid of a revolution did they let others become a bit wealthy as well. Now all of this is over and we pretty much head back into high-tech dark ages where most of us will be like peasants and serfs and live like livestock.
Very good, especially the part where the capitalist elite and antifa both support open borders.

There's people in the US right now working 40 hours a week making $1200-$1500 a month, and paying $700-$800 rent for complete shit one-room apartments. Some of these people live off credit card debt, something obviously unsustainable. Many of them are 1 job loss away from homelessness.

Doesn't Germany have a really good welfare system? Why even try? They want to bring in millions of third-world migrants and pay for them, you should just go be homeless around the government buildings if they won't pay for you.

Very good, especially the part where the capitalist elite and antifa both support open borders.
Yeah Germany's immigration policy is utter garbage. I am thinking about moving to another country after I'm done with my education.

It's ok but overrated, you cannot rely on it anymore. You live on bare minimum and you will have to do stupid things like going some job centre where they try to find work for you. They will treat you like complete retard garbage and you need to go to job interviews, they check up. You will have to humiliate yourself, go there drunk or act crazy in order to get denied for all job offers, then the spiel begins anew, otherwise you find yourself employed with an absolute low status shit job you never wanted.

Basically the great German welfare is just a meme from decades ago, when young Turkish boys with rich parents and sports cars exploited the system for pocket money and some leisure time.

Yeah Germany's immigration policy is utter garbage. I am thinking about moving to another country after I'm done with my education.
Me too. Where do you want to go?

It's ok but overrated, you cannot rely on it anymore. You live on bare minimum and you will have to do stupid things like going some job centre where they try to find work for you. They will treat you like complete retard garbage and you need to go to job interviews, they check up. You will have to humiliate yourself, go there drunk or act crazy in order to get denied for all job offers, then the spiel begins anew, otherwise you find yourself employed with an absolute low status shit job you never wanted.

Basically the great German welfare is just a meme from decades ago, when young Turkish boys with rich parents and sports cars exploited the system for pocket money and some leisure time.

Me too. Where do you want to go?
I am not really sure but I'd prefer an English speaking country.

I am not really sure but I'd prefer an English speaking country.
Tough. America and UK is not a cool place. Maybe New Zealand. I'd go for Latin America.

Tough. America and UK is not a cool place. Maybe New Zealand. I'd go for Latin America.
Yeah I thought about moving to NZ. Latin America mainly consists of poor countries and I like to live comfortably without worrying about my existence. I am already learning Japanese, and Korean after that, but I could never move to one of these countries, because everyone would always see me as a foreigner.

I am already learning Japanese, and Korean after that, but I could never move to one of these countries, because everyone would always see me as a foreigner.
White guys go to Asia all the time because they want to be seen as foreigners. You're seen as interesting.

Some of the Japanese girls have caught onto this though, they call you LBH, "loser back home".

White guys go to Asia all the time because they want to be seen as foreigners. You're seen as interesting.

Some of the Japanese girls have caught onto this though, they call you LBH, "loser back home".
I will only travel to Japan for fun or for business trips but I don't plan to live there permanently

Yeah I thought about moving to NZ. Latin America mainly consists of poor countries and I like to live comfortably without worrying about my existence. I am already learning Japanese, and Korean after that, but I could never move to one of these countries, because everyone would always see me as a foreigner.
I understand. I don't know if I would like it, need to go on a long vacation before I actually make the big decision.

Whoa. Brutal.

I understand. I don't know if I would like it, need to go on a long vacation before I actually make the big decision.

Whoa. Brutal.
Yup that is probably a good idea.