Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting jfc mcdonalds serves some shit food

Wtf is that pic even of?

When I am at any fast food restaurant I always see some ethnics making the food and touching the stuff with their bare hands. I am sure they wash hands after masturbating or wiping their asses and I am sure if food falls on the floor they are throwing it away. NOT!!

Holy fuck Catfishman, what strange realm do you reside in? :feelskek:

Main reason I eat fast food is because of the drive-through-service. Real restaurants have much better food, but sadly you gotta talk to waitresses there and wait rather long for your order, then call the waitress again if you wanna pay, then tip here, the beverages are expensive, etc.

Fast food is just so much more convenient. Also, it's socially acceptable to eat alone in a McDonald's, but people give you weird looks if you eat out alone in a restaurant.

Real restaurants really have to step up their game if they wanna stay relevant in the incel ages to come.

Five Guys >>>>>>

Wendys, Burger King and McDonalds tastes like slop compared to them

Five Guys >>>>>>

Wendys, Burger King and McDonalds tastes like slop compared to them
But what if I don't have 5 guys to bring to Five Guys? This is why McDonald's, Wendy's, and Burger King are better.

Just get ham at mcdonalds theory

But what if I don't have 5 guys to bring to Five Guys? This is why McDonald's, Wendy's, and Burger King are better.

That's faulty logic, as you still need to own a farm to go to McDonalds, you need to be royalty to go to Burger King, and you can only go to Wendys when you lick deez nuts.

That's faulty logic, as you still need to own a farm to go to McDonalds, you need to be royalty to go to Burger King, and you can only go to Wendys when you lick deez nuts.
I feel as if I was "roasted", but I don't want to admit to a such thing in the internet so I'll just pretend you didn't just say that.

Last edited:
Water is wet,
Manlets are short
you gotta cope,
because you aint got a rope