Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Jewvid-19 was a huge scam

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Everything is back to the way it was before, the goym are just kikecinated and boosted now.

This is the case with many things that the system deems as "very important" and an "emergency"

More often than not it's just bullshit. Designed to control people.

I avoided all the vaccines like the black plague. Been living in the woods for a while.

Hopefully, my mother suffers a myocarditis attack and croaks soon in Minecraft.

Everything is back to the way it was before, the goym are just kikecinated and boosted now.
Everything happened just how I predicted during the pandemic.

The kikecine makes people more aggressive and paranoid, I have seen the change in my kikecinated family members.

You never took the vaccine because of political beliefs, I never got it because I was too lazy to. We are not the same.
Not because of political beliefs but because I'm cautious and skeptical.

The kikecine makes people more aggressive and paranoid, I have seen the change in my kikecinated family members.
They get brain fog and can't think as well. It's over.

Think of all the libfags who took the Trump vaccine.
Impossible to be owned any harder than that.

Covid was real (sort of like a superflu/sepsis virus), but the response was definitely fake.

Just like 9/11 was actually real, but the response was for the American empire to try to take over two countries in the Middle East, Afghanistan and Iraq.

It's the response to events that the jews and powers that be control.

lots of people got very very rich. Very rich. That was the whole point of this whole 'reset'. Yeah, a reset for them. You just get two years to stay indoors and pretend like the ultra rich arent literally partying that you're dying and cant do shit about it.

I am waiting for the mass deaths but nothing is happening. This place where I live has expenxive rents and its difficult to get a place to rent. I hope people start dying but it aint happening.

The vaxx dont kill man, it was to make money.

H2O

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

watch that interview I posted. He developed the first mRNA vaccines and exposed the danger of the covid “vaccine”. Its actually really interesting.
I'll watch it

so why the need to vaccinate?
I guess what I meant by predicted, is that all those excessive covid regulations and restrictions, I predicted that within a couple years they would be gone, whether or not covid is still around. Honestly I think it was just a big test to gauge our obedience.

I guess what I meant by predicted, is that all those excessive covid regulations and restrictions, I predicted that within a couple years they would be gone, whether or not covid is still around. Honestly I think it was just a big test to gauge our obedience.
Nah it wasnt a test of obidience. It was a major wealth transfer never seen before in history let that sink, if necessary take even 10 hours and let that marinate in your brains. All the inflation and stuff is a consequence of this.

I watched a documentary yesterday that interest rates in the UK have gone up 14 times in a row. Now people cant afford their mortages lol. Its those same people who were calling for more lockdowns, more restrictions, more masks, more vaccines, more covid passports, more, more, more .........

They never took the time to ask where all this could lead and ignored all the warnings of economic problems because of the measures and if covid is even real or deadly etc etc.

I am not saying covid existed or didnt exist , all I am saying is that people just went along wiily nilly with everything that the media broadcasted into their brains. Now as a consequence we have this mess and the braindead sheeple are in real trouble now. For me I am fine "at the moment" because I refuse to work and am realxing and chillaxing on neetbuxx till the storm blows over. Let the sheeple pay for this shit, I will not pay a single tax cent to deal with this mess.

Now add Ukraine/Russia and the inflation as well from this. Behind the scenes it is obvious that Putin, Biden, Scholz, Macron etc etc etc all discussed beforehand that they will fight it out on the battlefield, I mean the Whitehouse has staff that are high IQ and can see these coming a mile away.

So I suspect they planned it behind the scenes for afater covid to transfer even more funds from the sheeple to the wealthy through inflation, energy prices, taxes, interest rates etc etc etc.

THINK ABOUT THIS. A WEALTHY MAN CAN NOW BUY PROPERTY FOR A QUATER ITS VALUES ONCE THE SHEEPLE LOSE IT BECAUSE OF INTEREST HIKES. They will buy everything up and rent out to the idiot sheeple who lost those properties, what a fucking joke.

At least this is merely my opinion. As the saying goes just like buttholes we all have one, so theres no right or wrong etc etc and all that good stuff

Last edited:
Nah it wasnt a test of obidience. It was a major wealth transfer never seen before in history let that sink, if necessary take even 10 hours and let that marinate in your brains. All the inflation and stuff is a consequence of this.

I watched a documentary yesterday that interest rates in the UK have gone up 14 times in a row. Now people cant afford their mortages lol. Its those same people who were calling for more lockdowns, more restrictions, more masks, more vaccines, more covid passports, more, more, more .........

They never took the time to ask where all this could lead and ignored all the warnings of economic problems because of the measures and if covid is even real or deadly etc etc.

I am not saying covid existed or didnt exist , all I am saying is that people just went along wiily nilly with everything that the media broadcasted into their brains. Now as a consequence we have this mess and the braindead sheeple are in real trouble now. For me I am fine "at the moment" because I refuse to work and am realxing and chillaxing on neetbuxx till the storm blows over. Let the sheeple pay for this shit, I will not pay a single tax cent to deal with this mess.

Now add Ukraine/Russia and the inflation as well from this. Behind the scenes it is obvious that Putin, Biden, Scholz, Macron etc etc etc all discussed beforehand that they will fight it out on the battlefield, I mean the Whitehouse has staff that are high IQ and can see these coming a mile away.

So I suspect they planned it behind the scenes for afater covid to transfer even more funds from the sheeple to the wealthy through inflation, energy prices, taxes, interest rates etc etc etc.

THINK ABOUT THIS. A WEALTHY MAN CAN NOW BUY PROPERTY FOR A QUATER ITS VALUES ONCE THE SHEEPLE LOSE IT BECAUSE OF INTEREST HIKES. They will buy everything up and rent out to the idiot sheeple who lost those properties, what a fucking joke.

At least this is merely my opinion. As the saying goes just like buttholes we all have one, so theres no right or wrong etc etc and all that good stuff
Definitely some sinister stuff going on.

I didn't want to take the vaccine but cuck curryland banned niggas from college if they didn't take it:feels::feels:

The lockdown + vaccine obsession were a result of society becoming a foidocracy

As a result of foid influence, the population has become cucked enough now that the elite can push them into these big shows of obedience and conformity. The result is a more obedient flock of people who will do what they are told

As Orwell said, "It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy." Foids gaining more power has opened the door to modern censorship, woke PC crap, triple-masking, vaccines, and lockdowns