Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jewtube neutered my YouTube account

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
YouTube has completely neutered my account. Strikes are supposed to only last a week. The current strike I have which prevents me from uploading public videos has lasted over a week. I think the fuckers gave me a 90 day strike. If even that. Who knows. Jewtube might've just permanently nuked my account in all but removing it. Fuck those kike

IMG 1427

YouTube has completely neutered my account. Strikes are supposed to only last a week. The current strike I have which prevents me from uploading public videos has lasted over a week. I think the fuckers gave me a 90 day strike. If even that. Who knows. Jewtube might've just permanently nuked my account in all but removing it. Fuck those kike
Is it ok if I archive your channel just in case? Is the page still up?

jewtube is the most cucked media platform to ever exist. there needs to be a non-ZOGGED video sharing platform that people actually use. unfortunately, that will never happen.

jewtube is the most cucked media platform to ever exist. there needs to be a non-ZOGGED video sharing platform that people actually use. unfortunately, that will never happen.
Nope. People will never leave YouTube for another platform.

Is it ok if I archive your channel just in case? Is the page still up?
Sure. My next video is going to expose how women aren't superior to men as t
Well as how the media is spreading blatant lies to prop women up so there's a good chance YouTube will nuke it if I'm finally able to upload. I think there's IT reddit fags gang stalking my channel and reporting all my videos.

Modern jewtube. There was a time where quality content was allowed but Trump winning buck broke them into going ultra censorship mode

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back