Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jewtube makes Tails-Blackpill Clips delete all of his videos and review his channel

His channel was garbage tho he deserved it

not a fan of his channel but can relate. jewtube has given me so much shit in the past, banning my old channel and deleting vids etc. its like a minefield for (black/redpill) content creators. have to be very careful.

not a fan of his channel but can relate. jewtube has given me so much shit in the past, banning my old channel and deleting vids etc. its like a minefield for (black/redpill) content creators. have to be very careful.
I’ma very big fan of your channel sir

Why? Vids were fun to watch. Especially ones where foids showed their true nature
what part of their nature were you not already aware of? you must be recently blackpilled jfl. These types of vids are fucking tiresome. Ragefuel at worst, boring retreads of shit we already know at best

what part of their nature were you not already aware of? you must be recently blackpilled jfl. These types of vids are fucking tiresome. Ragefuel at worst, boring retreads of shit we already know at best
Not recently. I liked the channel bcs it was blackpilling normies

I liked the channel bcs it was blackpilling normies
too many normies in incel spaces. that's why his channel kinda died for me, it was nice while it lasted.

too many normies in incel spaces. that's why his channel kinda died for me, it was nice while it lasted.
Normies and bluepilled/redpilled incels*. If it was exposing foids nature and going after the PC narrative foids good foids opressed I liked it. There was one video where a foid literally admitted that she was privleged and started laughing and said that she can make guy do whatever she wants before she gives him sex.

His channel was gay