Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jewtube deleting comments

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I've always known they delete comments because of their fucking censorship but now they're doing it to nearly all my comments. You go look at what people have to say on reddit and the gay cucks there are actually supporting it JFL. What happened to "free speech", people hate on nazis all day and what the gestapo used to do, well jewtube is doing exactly that and people support it JFL. It's starts like this boyos, firstly online and then in real life.

They don't realize that by censoring people's opinion they are becoming the very autoritarian nazis they swear to destroy.

Messianic jewish symbol
get used to it bro

Youtube wants to kill me.

It's not free speech if it triggers me.

YouTube being YouTube, again.

It's only free if I agree with it

This happened to me a lot. I gave up.

You spend hours writing an entire Book so that you can finally btfo foids and cucks then the moment you click send it gets deleted.

Deny & suppressed.

I hate when tehy shadowban comments. I also tried to make a post with the phrase "attention whore" and it wouldn't post so I had to mask the word whore, but it least it said as I sent it "this comment will not post" instaed of the sneaky shadowban BS.
Fucking clown world

They're coming after us first btw, not alt right. They will and are censoring the blackpill the hardest

YouTube does it for profit and soys seem to support it because they are stupid. They love "free speech" they have to face with the negative consequences of it, then they go crying on twitter or whatever.

They don't realize that by censoring people's opinion they are becoming the very autoritarian nazis they swear to destroy.
He who fights monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes back into thee.
-Neitzsche​

I don't go there no more. Jewtube is not for me no more.

i have so many suspended channels because normies cant handle the truth

You go look at what people have to say on reddit and the gay cucks there are actually supporting it JFL. What happened to "free speech",

What's even more disturbing than the sharp increase in censorship in recent years, is the massive increase in the public's support for censorship. Just 10 years ago, internet censorship was seen as evil, pretty much across the political spectrum. Any remotely significant acts of censorship were met with pushback and outrage. Now the masses not only cheer on these tech companies whenever they censor an individual or community (or when they make even stricter rules), but they beg for MORE censorship.

This decade is the decade where the internet went from a libertarian (in spirit, not necessarily in an economic sense) diverse, wild west where people could speak their minds, to a homogenized authoritarian shithole where if you express any opinions outside of the rapidly moving Overton window, best case scenario you just get banned and censored, and worst case scenario one of the internet's many wannabe vigilantes will dox you, get you fired, make you unemployable, and ruin your life.

Those who oppose this transition are a quickly shrinking minority who will go down in history as the reactionary bad guys.

that site is doomed full of babbleing normies bragging and asking for surveillance in their asses

I think what it might be is that your comments are automatically filtered as spam/inflammatory. This happens to my comments whenever I drop hard swears. What happens is, the filter picks them up and sends them to the channel owner to be like "We picked up these comments that might be spam/swear words. Do you wanna allow them to be seen?"

What's even more disturbing than the sharp increase in censorship in recent years, is the massive increase in the public's support for censorship. Just 10 years ago, internet censorship was seen as evil, pretty much across the political spectrum. Any remotely significant acts of censorship were met with pushback and outrage. Now the masses not only cheer on these tech companies whenever they censor an individual or community (or when they make even stricter rules), but they beg for MORE censorship.

This decade is the decade where the internet went from a libertarian (in spirit, not necessarily in an economic sense) diverse, wild west where people could speak their minds, to a homogenized authoritarian shithole where if you express any opinions outside of the rapidly moving Overton window, best case scenario you just get banned and censored, and worst case scenario one of the internet's many wannabe vigilantes will dox you, get you fired, make you unemployable, and ruin your life.

Those who oppose this transition are a quickly shrinking minority who will go down in history as the reactionary bad guys.
This issue has always been in the back of my head but lately I've been noticing the censorship increasing and can't just stay quite. Do people actually think silencing someone with a different opinion will help? They come for us today and then they will come for them tomorrow. The idiots that are against us don't know we're speaking for THEIR freedom too. This world really has a bleak future ahead unfortunately.
I think what it might be is that your comments are automatically filtered as spam/inflammatory. This happens to my comments whenever I drop hard swears. What happens is, the filter picks them up and sends them to the channel owner to be like "We picked up these comments that might be spam/swear words. Do you wanna allow them to be seen?"
Unbelievable, are we kids? Can we not swear anymore? They are turning youtube into reddit if no one stops them.

I’ve been noticing this shit for the past 6 or 7 months. I saw some tiktok video the other day of some whore being a whore, and I wrote a comment just saying “Good morning, I hate women” ( that’s all ) and just a few seconds later kiketube deleted my comment :reeeeee: It’s pissing me off so fucking much :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: kiketube hates ( MY ) guts for some reason. I LITERALLY can’t even post a comment with the word hate, fuck, kill, slut, whore, died, etc. I see other people that have posted comments with words saying stuff like “fuck niggers” and somehow their comment doesn’t get deleted.

I’ve been noticing this shit for the past 6 or 7 months. I saw some tiktok video the other day of some whore being a whore, and I wrote a comment just saying “Good morning, I hate women” ( that’s all ) and just a few seconds later kiketube deleted my comment :reeeeee: It’s pissing me off so fucking much :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: kiketube hates ( MY ) guts for some reason. I LITERALLY can’t even post a comment with the word hate, fuck, kill, slut, whore, died, etc. I see other people that have posted comments with words saying stuff like “fuck niggers” and somehow their comment doesn’t get deleted.
How dare to touch m'ladyh you disgusting inkwell, imma ss your comment and send it to IT so you can get flagged by tons of trannies and faggots so that way you can change your personality and shower a bit more. :soy: :feels::feels::feels:

When China does it, it's bad.

When we do it, it's good.

That's why I don't see Redditors as human beings because they think this is ok.

youtube used to be a lot like 4chan 10 years ago

I don't comment on youtube

they dont care about niggers but only about their filthy kind