Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jewtendo never puts their games on sale

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
With the same money I use to buy 4 AAA ps4 games I can only buy fucking Donkey Kong on the swtich.
They have a sale now where the only AAA game is Mario Tennis for 40 dollars, meanwhile the ps4 has like a million AAA for around 10.
Theres a lot of switch games I want to play but none is worth more than 10 dollars. Who the fuck pays 60 dollars for a 10 year old Donkey Kong game
Numales will defend this.

just emulate the shit out of their consoles, prices for their exclusives & console itself is arguably the biggest reason why they are emulated so much

just emulate the shit out of their consoles, prices for their exclusives & console itself is arguably the biggest reason why they are emulated so much
I already have a switch but Im not sure if I should hack it yet

I already have a switch but Im not sure if I should hack it yet

depends on your firmware version IIRC. but i doubt you can play multiplayer games after that, i might be wrong tho.

I typically buy switch games used on certain websites like kijiji

Yeah, they're an evil greedy company just like all the others though retarded Nintendo Fanboys will continue to believe and tell you otherwise.

I support pirating of their companies games and have pirated tons of their shit myself.

not using consoles tbh

I'm glad I'm not a Nintendocel anymore.

i only have a PS4 and Xbox one X. i recommend getting an SSD drive for both.

Dolphin for Gamecube/Wii
Cemu for Wii U
Yuzu for Switch

There, that'll save you a few bucks.