Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jews Push Immigration. Most immigrants are Men

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
This does not solve the Incel problem. When I see boats of Blacks going to Europe, I see only Men. Even if there were a few women there, they won't have sex with White Men.
Here in The United States, when Mexicans come, there are slightly more women, but still mostly men.
The only people that benefit from unaccompanied minors would be homosexuals and NAMBLA.

The only people that benefit from unaccompanied minors would be homosexuals and NAMBLA.

Don't forget the Jews, Sand Niggers, Catholic priests, bishops, and the Pope. Also trannies. There are many trannies who love young children, especially boys. Sickos in my eyes. All of them deserve to be burned.

Even Stefan Molyneux asks about the hypocrisy: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

This is how it works, the Jews promote open borders & race-mixing for western countries. For their own Jewish supremacist apartheid state of Israel, they have giant walls, immigration based on Jewish bloodline, and it's illegal for a Jew to marry a non-Jew. They even sterileize Ethiopians who migrate to Israel.

Video to picture: https://invidio.us/watch?v=NKap4n_KGbQ

Barbara Lerner Spectre says that Jews are taking a leading role in pushing mass migration & racial diversity for western countries:

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

They are entitled garbage. They really think it's their right to go to Europe and leech off of the people there. They are making inceldom among white men worse and destabilizing/destroying once proud European countries.

Immigrants are pure cancer. Especially the so called "refugees" who are really just cowards who didn't want to stay in their countries and fight to make them better. Why do that when you can go to Sweden or Germany and get treated like royalty? The average European man has it a million times worse than any "refugee".

This is why women are generally very pro-immigration/rapefugee. They want immigrant chad cock to ride.

Whites and jews both support cuckoldry, atheism and feminism, whites constantly try to subvert conservative communities but get angry when the jews do the same to them

This is why women are generally very pro-immigration/rapefugee. They want immigrant chad cock to ride.
This. Women have no real thoughts besides how they can be whores.

Whites and jews both support cuckoldry

Jews are the source of it. Here in Germany, more than 72% of the refugee support are influenced by females. So, they are not that many cucks actually. The main problem are jews, because they enabled this situation and females.

whites constantly try to subvert conservative communities but get angry when the jews do the same to them

The are subvert their own communities, mainly influenced by females, the general narrative and the juridical system.
Don't forget the Jews, Sand Niggers, Catholic priests, bishops, and the Pope. Also trannies. There are many trannies who love young children, especially boys. Sickos in my eyes. All of them deserve to be burned.

Even Stefan Molyneux asks about the hypocrisy: https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

This is how it works, the Jews promote open borders & race-mixing for western countries. For their own Jewish supremacist apartheid state of Israel, they have giant walls, immigration based on Jewish bloodline, and it's illegal for a Jew to marry a non-Jew. They even sterileize Ethiopians who migrate to Israel.

Video to picture: https://invidio.us/watch?v=NKap4n_KGbQ

Barbara Lerner Spectre says that Jews are taking a leading role in pushing mass migration & racial diversity for western countries:

https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=-7ldT3YL2Kw

Elaborated comment.

It’s about time auschwitz was reopened tbh.

Whites and jews both support cuckoldry, atheism and feminism, whites constantly try to subvert conservative communities but get angry when the jews do the same to them
Usually when whites spread degeneracy to non-white countries they do so with the help of or at the behest of Jews. Also the people who are unhappy at Jews subverting whites do not want whites to subvert non-whites.

It’s about time auschwitz was reopened tbh.
I NEVER thought I would that way. Oy Vey.
Note the immigrants are young MEN. Just look at the pictures in the news. Not a woman to be found. - at least the ones on the boats going into Europe.

This does not solve the Incel problem. When I see boats of Blacks going to Europe, I see only Men. Even if there were a few women there, they won't have sex with White Men.
Here in The United States, when Mexicans come, there are slightly more women, but still mostly men.
Good observation, yes I believe 90% of the immigrants that come to Europe are men. Not only do they not work, take loads of welfare resources, commit more crime, but also makes the situation of hypergamy worse by increasing the men/female ratio.

l know a guy who came in Switzerland helped by a "passeur" (a person who helps immigrants to come and takes money for that)

He was 21 when he came here. He lied about his birth date (said he is 17 when he was 21 in reality), his home city (he was born in the city X but said city Y because Y is under war) and the reason he left his own country (he was absolutely not in danger).

Guess what ?

He dated some swiss girls !

Mainstream media only shows pictures (mostly staged) of Women and Kids. It's criminal.

The good looking ones give off badboy or awwww victim vibes & get euro bitches as their T count is higher than average euro man & the ones that are ogre or Islam maxxed take that pussy by force. Bitches get more cocks to choose from & Jews get their way of polluting the continent.

They say women are coming with them too. As if Shaniquas aremas good as white girls. They all look and act like angry gorillas. It is not a fair exchange handing over beautiful blonde hair blue eyed Nordic beauties in exchange for angry negresses.

At least in Eastern Germany I can state that those nonwhite immigrants barely get with white women. But it could be different elsewhere, and it's an absurd regardless. Just make women responsible for your politics and borders theory.

l know a guy who came in Switzerland helped by a "passeur" (a person who helps immigrants to come and takes money for that)

He was 21 when he came here. He lied about his birth date (said he is 17 when he was 21 in reality), his home city (he was born in the city X but said city Y because Y is under war) and the reason he left his own country (he was absolutely not in danger).

Guess what ?

He dated some swiss girls !
Rapefugee in action, nothing wrong here...:lul:

Rapefugee in action, nothing wrong here...:lul:

do you want to know the funny thing ?

one of the girl he dated has only dated foreign guys, her sister too, and their mother was divorced !

G I A N T G A R B A G E

another aspect too, in foreign countries you can use illegals as near slave labor and keep them locked up in a camp while building your shit. i'm talking muslim countries or china.

in america it's just business owners cheating local governments by hiring illegals to avoid paying decent wages

do you want to know the funny thing ?

one of the girl he dated has only dated foreign guys, her sister too, and their mother was divorced !

G I A N T G A R B A G E
Thought Switzerland was a white dominant country...guess this only applies to politics.

Thought Switzerland was a white dominant country...guess this only applies to politics.

do you know what is "sexual immigration" ???

It is when a poor portuguese family comes in Switzerland. Their daughter goes in law college and ONLY dates swiss guys.

and you can see that phenomenon everywhere and every year.