Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jews now just 47% of palestine

Let likes and dunecoon musdslimes destroy each other.9nly thing you need to do is grab some popcorn and sot back enjoy.

@kikecel quick you gotta breed boyo

The secular Jews are just like Westerners, they have very little if any babies. But I thought there were a lot of Ultra-orthodox Jews that bread like rabbits?

Free Palestine!

Boycott isfail!

The secular Jews are just like Westerners, they have very little if any babies. But I thought there were a lot of Ultra-orthodox Jews that bread like rabbits?
Ultra Jews are more interesting. They trace their heritage to Jewish Mystics and that's where the real action is.

Hopefully they will become 0% in the future

Israel needs more diversity and multiculturalism.

Ultra Jews are more interesting. They trace their heritage to Jewish Mystics and that's where the real action is.
And they are actually keeping their women on a leash.

their fault for giving women rights

And they are actually keeping their women on a leash.
I don't know.

I spent four days in Tel Aviv and saw many different types of religious Jews. Many walked side by side with their wife, others had the wife walk behind them. They all seemed content, if I'm honest.

They aren't murdering the muslims fast enough