Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jews hate interracial marriage

That's their double standards, for white cucks they are all for interracial marriage but not in their own land

Yes my white goyim you will breed with black queens and make mutt kids
IOKL

:dab:of course its jews :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Why is the legacy media not covering this sickening anti black racism :feelsdevil:

Jews keep encouraging all non-jew white people to keep accepting immigrants and to dilute their genes by breeding with black people because they know it decreses the intelligence of the non-jew populations.

Millions of niggers from Nigeria and Somolia, sandniggers from Syria and North Africa, and curries from India/Pakistan keep flowing into Europe, US, Canada, Australia. And the jews are in charge of these countries (they own all the banks and corporations and the politicians in western nations) and so they want it to keep happening.

The Jews want to enslave a homogenous, sumbissive, low-IQ race of morons. And cross breeding with blacks is the best way to do it.

Last edited:
It's funny how normies for all this time thought Israelis were as liberal/progressive as Western Jews. Zionists just push progressivism to weaken their enemies, not because they actually care for it.

That's their double standards, for white cucks they are all for interracial marriage but not in their own land

jews aren't even a race,
yet they think they are jfl

If only us ricecels would act like this when they see a white man trying to JBW in Asia... Too bad most of them are too cucked to stand up against white men....

If only us ricecels would act like this when they see a white man trying to JBW in Asia... Too bad most of them are too cucked to stand up against white men....
If that could happen, it would be extremely based. Would remind me of pre WW2 Japanese empire that was based and high iq.

I agree when a man marries a female, there’s a tacit exchange of resources where he offers her protection (both physically and financially) in exchange for her body. If a female isn’t constantly consenting to her husband doing whatever he wants with her then she is worthless as a wife. In situations like these, the man should be allowed to stop spending money on food and clothes for his wife and kids because the social contract between them has clearly been broken. Doesn’t matter if she’s sick or has back pains or she’s tired. Does the man get to stop paying for his household’s food and have his family starve to death if he’s “tired”? This absurd double-standard where women are allowed to avoid their own wifely duties, while husbands are still expected to uphold theirs, is why the west is fucking DEAD. What’s worse is that even if the contract is ended (through a divorce) the man is STILL expected to uphold his duties through child support and alimony. The only reason “marital rape” exists as a term is so women get to marry some beta bucks for financial security and never have to fuck him. Even if a female chooses to take this route and marry some liberal beta cuck she can always just divorce and live off alimony/child support bux. It’s a complete violation of a fair and honest system that was established to help both men and females. Marriage has been completely ruined in the west. If I were ever married and my wife refused sex with me, I swear to God the sheets would bleed that night; my children would be woken up by the bloodcurdling screeches of my wife’s final moments.

Aryan cumskins = covet the females of other races but highly protects their own. In conflict with diasporic Jews who are either zionists or atheistic communists. Feels guilty about slavery and views Blacks as their burden and responsibility.

Jewish cumskins = covet the females of other races but highly protects their own. Totally dependent on the west for its existence and survival. Fears America turning into something like Nazi Germany and is a race against time to diversify America. Yet diversifying America weakens America so that it can't be an effective protector of Israel.

Aryan + Jewish cumskins solution to their conflict with one another = mate with noodlewhores enmasse while in the meantime, hope that Ricemen don't rise up one day and nuke the hell out of America.

Sandniggers = absolutely refuse to get cucked by infidels. They are gonna be their own geopolitical zone until their oil runs out. Then they will be irrelevant and likely taken over by Israel.

Rice men = getting cucked out of existence, females literally abandoning their race enmasse. Western system of liberalism, openness, and capitalism in direct conflict with east asian civilization (of keeping to themselves, closing off to the entire world of foreign influence whether good or bad, and being self-reliant).

In the end, Ricemen lose by default in an open free world. We ricemen might gain economically in the short run but in the long run we lose, the birth rate of our nations will plummet the hardest (noodlewhores REALLY don't want us if they are economically well off). And if we open up our nations to foreigners, our females would most definitely start mating with foreign races of men enmasse and the birth rate will gradually go up.

Last edited: