Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jews clearing out whole Ukrainian towns and populating them with Jews

their main objective right now in lebanon is to do the same, engaging in pysop warfare too, these mfers have gotten out of hand and I realize what Austrian Painter meant when he stated his spirit would eventually rise…

their main objective right now in lebanon is to do the same, engaging in pysop warfare too, these mfers have gotten out of hand and I realize what Austrian Painter meant when he stated his spirit would eventually rise…
Palestine isn't enough for them. Ukraine isn't enough for them. They now invade Lebanon (again). American goyim who just invaded Lebanon and killing Arabs right now are such cucks.

Palestine isn't enough for them. Ukraine isn't enough for them. They now invade Lebanon (again). American goyim who just invaded Lebanon and killing Arabs right now are such cucks.

full

So all they need to stop war is 1 order from Putin. But he kinda likes it.

Jesus that's terrible.

I thought kazaria was just a meme but it's real.

The war between UA and RU is just a jewish plot to kill white europeans and replace them with jews and 3rd world niggers; Blackrock (jews) is buying lands on UA so later they can extort ukrainians; Putin (jew) is sending his own people to death so Ruzzia can get more diversity (already full of jews and 3rd world niggerz); Russian funds (jewish money) and EU and USA funds (jewish money) are being levaraged (back to their masters) and both people are going to get replaced by stuppider goyims otherwise how are the jews gonna extort people when people are slowly waking up about them.

Jewish lebensraum, rats want more room to roam. All races need to stop putting up with these parasites.

Seriously, if I was a big ogre curry like The Great Khali, I would go on the street right now and find the nearest hooked nose fucker and break their beak (in a game).

Iran please attack Uman right now

This is Ukraine? Fuck, where are all the slavs (I think we know where)?
goyim killing each other while Jews celebrate, all these Ziggers and Ukr patriots are retarded cattle of the ZOG

all these Ziggers and Ukr patriots are retarded cattle of the ZOG
As are all the sheep in the west. If the Jews don't kill you via wars they either kill you with ethnic displacement and/or promotion of degenerate ideas that kill birth rates. In the grand scheme of things, a country like the UK or France, which are projected to be minority-majority ethnic before 2100, are even more dead than Ukraine.

To Russian Jews
Please accept my sincere congratulations on the occasion of Rosh Hashanah.

One of the most significant holidays for Jews all over the world, the holiday of the new year according to the Jewish calendar gives believers the joy of joining the centuries-old historical and cultural heritage of their ancestors, their original traditions and customs passed on from generation to generation. It symbolizes spiritual purification, moral and religious perfection. In these days people summarize the results of the past year, outline plans for the future.

Today the life of the Jewish community of Russia is filled with kind, good deeds and undertakings. Jewish organizations make a great contribution to strengthening of interethnic and interreligious dialogue in our country, strengthening of trust and mutual understanding between people, preservation of civil peace and harmony in the society. And of course, they sincerely care about preserving family values, education of youth, actively participate in the works of mercy and charity.

I wish you health, prosperity and success.

Once again, happy holiday!

Vladimir Putin

To Russian Jews
Please accept my sincere congratulations on the occasion of Rosh Hashanah.

One of the most significant holidays for Jews all over the world, the holiday of the new year according to the Jewish calendar gives believers the joy of joining the centuries-old historical and cultural heritage of their ancestors, their original traditions and customs passed on from generation to generation. It symbolizes spiritual purification, moral and religious perfection. In these days people summarize the results of the past year, outline plans for the future.

Today the life of the Jewish community of Russia is filled with kind, good deeds and undertakings. Jewish organizations make a great contribution to strengthening of interethnic and interreligious dialogue in our country, strengthening of trust and mutual understanding between people, preservation of civil peace and harmony in the society. And of course, they sincerely care about preserving family values, education of youth, actively participate in the works of mercy and charity.

I wish you health, prosperity and success.

Once again, happy holiday!

Vladimir Putin
Fucking based, fuck yeah!111 ZOG

Fucking based, fuck yeah!111 ZOG
Jews must be stopped. Russia needs a leader that will hit Israel directly. Hitting Ukraine, Europe, or even Washington will do nothing to make the enemy frightened. Russia needs to strike Jerusalem. As you say, will never happen under Pjewtin

And the fact that most Ukrainian refugees want to stay permanently in the countries they've took refuge in. Absolutely over

What's this about? Jews in Ukraine for sex tourism I take it?
30 thousand Hasidic Jews came to Uman for Rosh Hashanah celebration. This channel is trying to justify it by saying that they will bring money into the budget for the tourist tax and various hotel and food expenses

Yeah they're on their middle east blitzkrieg

30 thousand Hasidic Jews came to Uman for Rosh Hashanah celebration. This channel is trying to justify it by saying that they will bring money into the budget for the tourist tax and various hotel and food expenses
Is it a "nationalist" channel? LMFAO

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back