Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Jews,Christians and Muslims ruined at least 2000 years of Human civilization

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
The founders of these three religions were literally weak nomadic tribes of desert who were getting enslaved right and left from other superior civilizations who were far ahead in architectural and philosophical sciences and the base of these religions forms basically on contempt and jealousy for the strong and tomfoolery around beating the strong in imaginations and myths. There is no evidence or record of whatsoever in Egyptian hieroglyph about some kike tribal nomad called Moses who inflicted draught and pest, but there is evidence of enslaving degenerate child sacrificing tribes from the fertile crescent to do work in Pyramid . If anything Moses would have been skinned alive by Pharaohs if he dared to raise a voice. I hope the Pharoahs, Greeks, Romans , Persians, and Mesopotamian takes a re birth once again and annihilate your desert myths and establish the real Gods worthy of worship , and wrecks your tribalist " muh one true God yhwh:soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:". Get wrecked bitches

IMG 0328

Based

I'm an atheist

Religion just makes people delusional and wastes their time. At least religion is a clear indicator that a person is braindead if he believes in it.

Based

I'm an atheist

Religion just makes people delusional and wastes their time. At least religion is a clear indicator that a person is braindead if he believes in it.
I have special contempt for the semitic religion, because it was born out of contempt for superior intellect thats why they try to push back intellectual thinking, and it took 2000 years for Euro fags to recover..can you believe this shit

Funniest of all is Christians dreading the conquest of Europe by Muslims when Christians were one of the first tribes to slaughter the native Europeans and impose their religions on everybody.
Spaniard niggers literally commited horrific vandalism and genocide in South America to the Incas , the South Americans have trans generational truama till date. Its infested with crime and homicide today , all to be blamed to Spaniards and their catholic greed for gold

Funniest of all is Christians dreading the conquest of Europe by Muslims when Christians were one of the first tribes to slaughter the native Europeans and impose their religions on everybody.
Noooo! Yeshua ibn Yusuf was a pure white aryan hyborean!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Spaniard niggers literally commited horrific vandalism and genocide in South America to the Incas , the South Americans have trans generational truama till date. Its infested with crime and homicide today , all to be blamed to Spaniards and their catholic greed for gold
El Salvador's president is a palestinian btw and look how he cleaned his country up

El Salvador's president is a palestinian btw and look how he cleaned his country up
Good that it is getting clean up but it will take another 100 years for civilized behaviour among the masses . The males are all crime lords and females are all hoes. Absolute degeneracy, and ironic that Christianity was supposed " to civilize" them .Just top kek for Christian soy fags, anywhere they touch they have devastated the native people and make them mental patients

Good that it is getting clean up but it will take another 100 years for civilized behaviour among the masses . The males are all crime lords and females are all hoes. Absolute degeneracy, and ironic that Christianity was supposed " to civilize" them .Just top kek for Christian soy fags, anywhere they touch they have devastated the native people and make them mental patients
Despite many christians seething at islam, in truth, Christianity does not have the same civilizing power that Islam does because it has no basis or framework for how to run governments, finances, armies, ethnic divisions, and so on, something very much present in islam since prophet Muhammad wasn't just some spiritual leader/messenger preaching to his own kind only, like prophet Jesus who was merely a messenger with no political career and only interacted with other jews, whereas pr. Muhammad was also a general, politician, and merchant eho regularly interacted with arabs, Persians, romans, jews, and Ethiopians.

This is actually why you never see Christianity present as a component of a culture on its own because it simply cannot stand on its own. It always has to parasitically attach itself to some other ideology, be it Greco-roman thought, white supremacy, or liberalism

Despite many christians seething at islam, in truth, Christianity does not have the same civilizing power that Islam does because it has no basis or framework for how to run governments, finances, armies, ethnic divisions, and so on, something very much present in islam since prophet Muhammad wasn't just some spiritual leader/messenger preaching to his own kind only, like prophet Jesus who was merely a messenger with no political career and only interacted with other jews, whereas pr. Muhammad was also a general, politician, and merchant eho regularly interacted with arabs, Persians, romans, jews, and Ethiopians.

This is actually why you never see Christianity present as a component of a culture on its own because it simply cannot stand on its own. It always has to parasitically attach itself to some other ideology, be it Greco-roman thought, white supremacy, or liberalism
Only thing i ever liked about Islam is Taliban because they belts whores , and covers them up , nothing else .... Else its a giga cope religion mixing desert tribal laws, Hebrew myths , and Arabic polytheism elements of following moon calendar, 7 times circumbulation around a cube , kissing stones, throwing stones , 5 times prayers all remnants of other local esoteric traditions present around Arabia..I ve read my fair share of literature around religions and esoteric sciences so i know where and how these religions originate. Only based religion i like is the Ancient Egyptian and Pharaoh's religion, if Pharaoh's returned Today and gets the modern technology they would draw Circles around most of the armies even today..And i know for sure they will quickly adapt modern technology cause they were giga high iq even at that time

Abrahamic religions are utter filth

@Michael W. Ford

Jewsus was a Kike on a stick

@Michael W. Ford
even the word "jesus" is false

people tried to give him another name because he had a sandnigger shitskin name called "yashua"

christians get mad when you call their god by his real name "yashua" the jew :feelskek:

Cope. Show any developed pagan culture in pre-Christian Europe.
I'm not talking of ancient Greeks etc but about Slavs, Scandinavians.
Where are their buildings, temples etc
'B-but destroyed by Abrahamists'.
Remains of great culture's are impossible to destroy. Even Muslims couldn't destroy pyramids.

Cope. Show any developed pagan culture in pre-Christian Europe.
I'm not talking of ancient Greeks etc but about Slavs, Scandinavians.
Where are their buildings, temples etc
'B-but destroyed by Abrahamists'.
Remains of great culture's are impossible to destroy. Even Muslims couldn't destroy pyramids.
Yeaah not everything revolves around " muh scandinavian aryans" and not to speak of "slavs" who adopted Christianity just because Islam didnt allow alchol but Christianity did so they are braindead anyways , I am advocating for whole humanity here, no doubt " muh scanidnavians " were not developed because they were fucking loser low iq tribal brutes who onced used to behave like niggers, they were literally enslaved and taxed by romans,and were known as barbarians. Who tf is even talking about them??? I am talking about other ancient super power high cultures, like Zoroastrians , Greeks ,Romans, Egyptians, Mesopotamians. After fall of ancient worlds, it took europe another 1000 years till Reniassance era, when the people with little common sense were like " fuck this abrahamic kike dipshit" lets relearn the ancient scripts again, that the scientific temper once again grew exponentially.

While this period used to be called the “Dark Ages”, responsible historians recognize that it was far from dark. Rather, it was a period of great scientific advances, stemming from the logical thought patterns of the medieval Scholastic philosophers of the Church, and the extensive inventiveness and mechanical ingenuity developed in the monasteries. Small wonder that this period saw the development of water and wind power, spectacles, magnificent architecture, the blast furnace, and the stirrup.

Rodney Stark, for many years Professor of Sociology and of Comparative Religion at the University of Washington, writes: ‘I argue not only that there is no inherent conflict between religion and science, but that Christian theology was essential for the rise of science. In demonstration of this thesis [I show that] not only did religion not cause the “Dark Ages”; nothing else did either—the story that after the “fall” of Rome a long dark night of ignorance and superstition settled over Europe is as fictional as the Columbus [flat earth] story. In fact this was an era of profound and rapid technological progress … the Scientific Revolution of the sixteenth century was the … result of [Christian scholarship] starting in the eleventh century … . Why did real science develop in Europe … and not anywhere else? I find answers to those questions in unique features of Christian theology …

even the word "jesus" is false

people tried to give him another name because he had a sandnigger shitskin name called "yashua"

christians get mad when you call their god by his real name "yashua" the jew :feelskek:
JFL hilarious , I didn't know that :feelskek:

Yeaah not everything revolves around " muh scandinavian aryans" and not to speak of "slavs" who adopted Christianity just because Islam didnt allow alchol but Christianity did so they are braindead anyways , I am advocating for whole humanity here, no doubt " muh scanidnavians " were not developed because they were fucking loser low iq tribal brutes who onced used to behave like niggers, they were literally enslaved and taxed by romans,and were known as barbarians. Who tf is even talking about them??? I am talking about other ancient super power high cultures, like Zoroastrians , Greeks ,Romans, Egyptians, Mesopotamians. After fall of ancient worlds, it took europe another 1000 years till Reniassance era, when the people with little common sense were like " fuck this abrahamic kike dipshit" lets relearn the ancient scripts again, that the scientific temper once again grew exponentially.
You are simplifying.
This was before renaissance.

RogerBaconobservation experimentationdeduction

440px Moulin maree brehat

Medieval Gothic Cathedrals 2
Treadwheel crane t

I have special contempt for the semitic religion, because it was born out of contempt for superior intellect thats why they try to push back intellectual thinking, and it took 2000 years for Euro fags to recover..can you believe this shit
The growth of Western civilization was stunted for 1000 years compared to the East. The West did not surpass the East until it rediscovered its pagan roots during the Renaissance.

Faggot we have no order no religion and foids are free enjoy the atheist bootlicking

we would still be incel without them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back