Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jews are trying to make us racemix and its working

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
- Implanting feminist ideas in their head to make them repulsive
- making white girls grow body hair
- making them get fat
- fucking up dating apps
- social engineering ways to hyper inflate foids standards so they reject 90% of us
- making them do better at college than men so probably gonna earn more but women will only date someone who makes 52% more than them so basically many
- men will be incel for many many reasons

all of this is trying to get us to be repulsed by them and vice versa

making geomaxxing look like a much better option cos theyre nice and normal people. but its diluting our genes
cos we have to go places like east asia, SEA, south america, india etc

White guys don't have to impregnate every ethnic they fuck, tbh.

White guys don't have to impregnate every ethnic they fuck, tbh.
hypergamy

one race has a trait which would produce better kin so the foids go for it

hypergamy

one race has a trait which would produce better kin so the foids go for it
I know. But it's the White Male's choice to not racemix, and yet they complain about how their bloodline is getting diluted.

I know. But it's the White Male's choice to not racemix, and yet they complain about how their bloodline is getting diluted.
And then they blame it on the jews and the aliens :feelskek:

Pigskin nationalists complain about it. Not cumskin incels who are happy to get one ugly noodlewhore.

Shit I wish I could be high iq jew.

- making them get fat
- fucking up dating apps
- social engineering ways to hyper inflate foids standards so they reject 90% of us
- making them do better at college than men so probably gonna earn more but women will only date someone who makes 52% more than them so basically many

making geomaxxing look like a much better option cos theyre nice and normal people. but its diluting our genes
Based

We know why you think "Jews" (who would otherwise be the most random ethnic group that you can think of) are responsible for the world's problems because it has a long history in Christian Europe. Antisemitism and the western manufacturing of Jews as enemies exists for no other reason than the early Christian theological belief of Jewish deicide. That's why antisemitism is only espoused in Christian Europe (and by extension the Islamic Middle East, perhaps in the latter because Jews did not recognize Muhammed as a prophet) and not anywhere else in the world.

To continue to think these beliefs hold any more merit betrays a tremendous amount of ignorance and lack of self-awareness, since you have little understanding of why beliefs you came to adopt exist in the first place.
Typical libtard

Attachments

• Judenwerk-300.png
    Judenwerk-300.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 151
Shit I wish I could be high iq jew.
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
High iq curries>>>
Less ugly
Smarter
Can fuck cuzzins to offbalance geniuses IQ and hide under the radar as goyim:feelshaha:
From outsider perspective creepy religious zealots so traditional marriages will continue despite Jewish controlled Bollywood and Hollywood:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
High as fuck population that could genocide all Niggers and Kikes if they put their mind to it:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

- making them get fat
- fucking up dating apps

How are we Jews to blame for this?

White toilets evolved to have body hair, shaving it only became a thing during the early 20th century, most powerful men at the time absolutely hated us Jews.

They get fat because all non-Asians are getting fat (thankfully some Asians are also deliciously fat like Thais and Pinays. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:).

Feminism wasn't exclusively Jewish. Stop blaming us for your race's own shortcomings.

Indian toilets are objectively the most shit, Feminism in India is so bad that it makes British Feminism look like Androphilia. India is the definition of "a Feminist Hellhole", perhaps only South Korea is comparable.

Feminism is equally a thing in the places you named, people just don't discuss them in English as often.

Lmao what do you think those attachments are proving retard?
You are the Libtard not me, go kiss kike ass.
I’ve seen MS paint images like that posted on the internet for years.
Who cares what you see, you are a Libtard, go to nigger lives matter marches while you don't give a fuck about starving niggers in Africa.
starving_boy_africa.png

You stupid low IQ subhuman care about a nigger criminal JFL
200623135338-juneteenth-george-floyd-protesters-restricted-super-tease.jpg

The 2015 refugee crisis is over.
No it's not over you dumbass Libtard it's only the beginning of islamification of Europe.
All the right wing parties whose entire popularity was based off of opposing migrants have fell off and no one gives a fuck about them anymore :feelskek::feelskek:.
The jews don't give a fuck about them, never have. Jews hate right wing = nationalist = builders of Europe.
Libtards like you are slaves of the jews.
Jews want to destroy European culture, just like their slaves want to, Kalergie/ Hooton Plan:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45WthPTo24

You have to find something else to scapegoat those random “Jews” you’re blaming for all your problems.
Who do you Libtard blame? Your parents?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqwFwl2lOeM

Listen to everything what this born jew is saying

Attachments

• 0001-7.png
    0001-7.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
You have the distinction of probably being the lowest IQ user I’ve ever encountered on this forum. Everything you posted here was a cope rather than any real response.
You stupid piece of shit Libtard prove me wrong that your faggot/ lesbian/ translunatics/ Nigger lives matter movement cares for actual starving niggers.
Put that "cope" in your fake incel ass, stupid libtard/faggot/lesbian/feminist/Transgender/LGBTQTFHFGHFB.

Prove it then using statistics. I don’t want to hear your inane rambling about “Islamification” and “mass migration” without any concrete evidence to back up your claims.
You want statistics? I give you statistics! My muslim father told me that at the end of mankind 99% of all humans will be muslims, Koran says so.
Now jews flood Europe (without voting/ democracy non existand) with muslims.
Prove me wrong that muslims will lose their faith in Allah!
Prove me wrong that the european muslims will not continue with their faith in Allah! Show me statistics you subhuman Libtarded low IQ subhuman that muslims will lose their faith in Allah!

Last edited:
’m not sure why
Because you are a stupid Libtard who wants the destruction of Europe by following the Kalergie Plan,
Show proof that Barbara Lerner Spectre is wrong before you continue your shit cocksucking mouth.

Kid I asked you for statistics or any empirical evidence confirming an “Islamification” of Europe, not Islamic eschatology. :feelskek::feelskek:
I'm not a kid you stupid low IQ Libtard i'm 30 yo.
You want proof? Proof me wrong in the first place you faggot lover.
Proof me that Muslims will lose their faith in Allah.
Do you believe the Qur’an?
Same question to you.
LMAO, I don’t have to prove you wrong, you have to prove yourself right. Ever heard of the burden of proof?
Yes you also have to prove yourself right.
Proof me that muslims in Europe will lose their faith to Allah!

Holy shit! You’re 30 years old and you’re getting your sorry ass beat by a teen like me :feelskek::feelskek: I almost feel sorry for you now.
1. I'm drunk
2. I will destroy your jewish ass after i have slept
3. Can you proof that you are underage (teen like you said) and not be a JIDF
4. The Jewish Internet Defense Force (JIDF)
You are kissing jewish ass nonstop.
How can an incel love to kiss kike ass so much?
5. Incels are a product of kikes
How can an incel love to kiss kike ass so much?
You are kissing jewish ass nonstop.
You are a fucking jewish infiltrator

Attachments

• 1520782780000.gif
    1520782780000.gif
    776.1 KB · Views: 6
das-ende-der.jpg
MbP770x513.jpg

jews suck bloody baby penis

- making them get fat
- fucking up dating apps

Except black women and Asian men

The burden of proof lies in the person making the claim.
Jews make that claim.
Are you seriously suggesting you have no proof or statistics at all for an “Islamification” of Europe yet are constantly insisting to others that it’s going to happen?
It is happening thanks to the jews, opening the border of whole europe (whole jewish control)
You want proof? Show me the democracy that is non existand in voting for muslim immigrants flooding their country.
Sounds like deliberately spreading misinformation to me.
You are spreading misinformation bedcause you are a fucking jew. You are a lying bastard.

misinformation
You have no reason to defend jews unless you are one.
Let's see what your kike ass is believing:

Szaaloth-Utszabot, The book of Jore Dia 17: "A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them"

Sanhedrin 59a: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

Zohar, Toldoth Noah 63b: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Yalkut 245c: "Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice."

Zohar, Shemoth, Toldoth Noah, Lekh-Lekha: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348:"A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl."

-----
I will keep going on later, i have no time atm.

- making them get fat
- fucking up dating apps

Oy vey :feelskek:

You really going on, brother? I can do this all day. :hax:

What does the “destruction” of Europe mean? Why hasn’t Europe already been destroyed because it’s been subject to a Middle Eastern religion and customs for nearly two millennia so far? Why would “Jews” promote the expansion of a religion explicitly hostile to Jews (Islam) if they were are a secret hivemind of people who all think the same and are constantly plotting for seemingly no reason and without any discernible motivation?

Barbara Lerner Spectre said nothing. All she said was virtue signaling bullshit about Europe needing to be more accepting of other cultures and how its lack of tolerance leads to antisemitism. Somehow your schizo ass interpreted that as meaning “she wants to destroy Europe!” :feelskek::feelskek:

She isn’t even a politically powerful figure. In fact, none of the random Jews your schizo images listed as supporting the “destruction” of Europe were influential figures at all. They were more or less all random Jewish community leaders.
holy shit you're one of a kike lover:feelsseriously:. Jewish globalist elites promote the expansion to mix us out of existence and to destroy the european way of life. Since the ending of the 2nd world war, the international jewish propaganda has indoctrined an incredible amount of people and you are the perfect example of the ideal goyim. but yeah I mean you're literally a leftoid so its your natural instinct to eat kosher cock. Keep on loving the shlomos and [UWSL]you'll [/UWSL]see what you get of it!:feelshmm:

- making them get fat
- fucking up dating apps

No. Whities rather to throw away there genes with a ugly ass gook than settle down with a chubby girl of their same race

Who cares what you see, you are a Libtard, go to nigger lives matter marches while you don't give a fuck about starving niggers in Africa.

It's weird how everybody just stopped caring about Africa. That's partially because they're no longer as poor as they used to be. It's still poorer than the rest of the world, but not as bad as what it used to be.

Race mixing isn’t working as (((they’d))) hope to. I rarely see race mixed couples irl.
depends on area, i see lots of them here, its always the same thing

I’ve seen these copypastas posted all over the internet
jfl at "copypasta"

and have never managed to actually trace them back to their alleged source
You are a stupid, lying kike (JIDF infiltrating low IQ jew).
You know where it is from, hence you are a liar.
of the Torah online. I have good reason to believe they’re completely made up or mistranslated.
It's from the Talmud. Kike lying again.
Why is this jew lying, you would ask yourself?
Sanhedrin 59a: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."
Szaaloth-Utszabot, The book of Jore Dia 17: "A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them"
Aboda Sarah 37a: "A gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."
Yebhamot 11b: "Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age."

Attachments

• gPY9WqqAqMIPWdTtdKWA6vdpsMS-9IeF3JkEQsfbkbeATOIvIUxpc25kE1jAmaY5_CuC-W_gWh6LNdOz8xSDIpC9.jpg
    gPY9WqqAqMIPWdTtdKWA6vdpsMS-9IeF3JkEQsfbkbeATOIvIUxpc25kE1jAmaY5_CuC-W_gWh6LNdOz8xSDIpC9.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 38
  • 1659188027906.png
    1659188027906.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 38
It indeed is one. You think it’s the first time I’m seeing these images and quotations of the Torah? :feelshaha:
It's not Torah you piece of shit lying JIDF-infiltrator jew, it's Talmud ( the jewish bible) Keep on lying you kike bastard.
You suck baby cock, jewish bastard.
das-ende-der.jpg

Why don’t you provide links to credible translations to prove these claims are indeed from the Torah?
That are quotes of Talmud (your kike bible) you jewish faggot

I have good reason to believe
"I have tell lies to the gentiles, because i'm a fucking jewish liar"
someone made them up and that you cluelessly reposted them.
"Jews made them up, because we subhuman kikes are above everyone, incels are the lowest form of our slaves".

Keep going you "teenage" kike.
Holy shit! You’re 30 years old and you’re getting your sorry ass beat by a teen like me :feelskek::feelskek: I almost feel sorry for you now.

Calm down bro :feelshaha:, I was writing the entire thing very fast and mixed it up.
Oh kike ass, I'm sorry if i was to fast or you.
I’m aware.
Oh the kike is aware of the goyim
TranslateHate_Web-goyim-InLine_300.png

Why don’t you link a credible translation of the text to prove its actually in the Talmud so I can see the complete verse, properly translated, and in context?
1577917023842.jpg

I’m a currycel :feelsLSD:What’s so hard to believe about that?
@MarquisDeSade
Why don't you kill this jewish mouth when you can?

LMAO, imagine claiming this debate is too fast for me all the while you needed to ask your buddy to help you out :feelskek:
What "buddy"?
I'm asking a mod to kill your infiltrading, jewish lying bastard mouth.
You don't belong in here, fucking JIDF bastard. Get lost, infiltrator "leftwingcel".
Though I wouldn’t notice that lying motherfucker? :feelskek::feelskek:
I thought you didn't knew about Talmud? JFL.

caging at this argument

You’ve literally insulted me with every swear word off the book
Of the sjw/ kike/ leftwingcel book?
Oh, are you mad because your political correctness doesn't fit in here?
Get gassed you fucking jew.

You keep on lying, just like the kike that you are.
JIDF infiltrating bastard. Go gas yourself.

Nationalism, patriotic and refusing to race mix is gigaretard level iq

Your conservative Christian pure blue eyed blonde gets her back blown by deathnics

LMAO! You weren’t able to respond to me showing you were lying out of your teeth about what the Talmud says :feelskek::feelskek:

Now that you’ve been exposed as a lying motherfucker, why should I trust ANYTHING you have to say?
"I'm a fucking kike, i have to lie to the goyim, the goyim must not know"
"Everything the goyim is saying, i will as a liar, call him a liar, therefore, he will be seen as a liar."
"I'm a fucking jew, i will call everyone else a liar."
"Only me (jew) is the best in the world, everyone else is just a slave to me!"

Attachments

• P20180327AH-0170-1024x682.jpg
    P20180327AH-0170-1024x682.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 8
No, on the contrary, you're the one squealing for a mod to censor me because I didn't politically align with you :feelskek:
I want to censor a jew/ lying piece of shit on this site because:
You have no pilitical align with us. You are PC/ faggots/ lesbians/ translunatics.
Every jewish infested internet site is pro faggots/ translunatics/ feminism/ anti "semitic" etc.

There is no such rule mandating a particular political alignment.
Yes it is.
If you are a "leftwingcel" it says that you are doing drugs with sluts.
Period. You fucking jew liar.
Kike bastard is doing drugs with sluts. Therefore fucking libtard sluts.
I never for once made a post supporting either of those things. Here's a mod clarifying how I'm free to be a leftist as long as I'm an incel:
Tldr:
Go fuck yourself kike liar.
"because this guy is telling me i can say as much shit as possible, as long as i identify as an ugly virgin"
Go gas yourself you fucking low IQ jew bastard.

MEMBERSHIP
  • Incel (Allowed):
    • A man who desires a romantic relationship but is unable to enter one.
  • Women and LGBT Individuals (Not allowed):
    • Banned on sight, no exceptions. This is a heterosexual male-only forum.
  • Non-incel (Not allowed):
    • Even if interested in blackpill philosophy, the community has voted not to allow non-incels.
Many of your JIDF friends have been banned so far. Seems like the stupid jew is learning to avoid a ban with his 100th account jfl.