Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Jews are so rude, arrogant and unfriendly. I don't often see them but when I do it annoys me.

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
In the title I'm talking about actual everyday jews but I also mean Israel. Both.

It's true. Why is America and Europe always so pro-Israel?
Palestinians were actually there first in what is now the "country" of Israel. Then the Jews came and took it away and Palestine is like a cage.
They literally stole their land in the mid 20th century. And now Israel is literally doing something illegal against the Palestinian people (no food, water etc.)

It's funny how people are scared of muslims in traditional clothing but I dislike seeing Jews even less, it makes me more uncomfortable.

(I'm Christian btw.)

Last edited:
oh God free us from the children of Satan

No clue. I don't give a fuck about anything anymore.
Me too actually. I'm simply thinking out loud and distracting myself from my own misery.

So that's where it's from?
I think I recognize your profile picture (I keep checking 24/7 'latest updates' on F95). It's from some random VN with bestiality.

Why is America and Europe always so pro-Israel?
Because they basically control the entire world + Pro Israel propaganda from the mainstream media

Ive never seen an actual jew dress in traditional clothing until I traveled to germany along time ago

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back