Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Jews are not evil bro"

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Let's see......

Yep totally a trustworthy and friendly race. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Totally not parasites and nation wreckers. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Cmon dude.

Last edited:
Those are all Europeans

He did nothing wrong.

you forgot the worst jews:

and some exceptions to the rule:

My cousins :lul:
But they need to help me out why the fuck am I still Incel as a Jew
do u live in america or kikeland?

Cope.

Living in Europe doesn't make them European.
>white skin
>caucasion
>blue eyes
>light hair
>european phenotype

NOOOOOOOOO! TH-THEY'RE NOT WHITE B-BECAUSE I JUST DONT WANT THEM TO BE!?!? HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO COPE WITH EUROPEANS COMMITTING MASS SUICIDE?:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Jews also worked with Communist China to slaughter millions.

7a7a125f7dadd09287bd2acfa4577ce308ae9eb20043587272db5b20e777c229

9ab5381094a7534822d1d014b7680a3522ca37252f8eee3ed6175cd96c768bc4

2a83db13bdebf9f373ba58b7548e54ad6887a8135af63f83204b508c70676a06

3785d28901815efebb5a42fad1b6494989d0bd9a566fb44d304b2ebb2dd32a41

DU1yWOTV4AA1nPb large

ELcWYDpX0AITRNi

Last edited:
>white skin
>caucasion
>blue eyes
>light hair
>european phenotype

NOOOOOOOOO! TH-THEY'RE NOT WHITE B-BECAUSE I UST DONT WANT THEM TO BE!?!? HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO COPE WITH EUROPEANS COMMITTING MASS SUICIDE?:feelsautistic:

They all had blue eyes and/or light hair? I don't think so.

Most of them look white, sure. Like deformed whites.

you forgot the worst jews:
View attachment 511528
View attachment 511529
and some exceptions to the rule:
View attachment 511530
View attachment 511531
View attachment 511536

do u live in america or kikeland?
>Ben Shapiro
>Dennis Prager
Gotta love how these kikes steer right-wing conservatism into a pro-zionist, multicultural front that only cares about muh strict abortion laws.
Jews invented Communism. The Soviet Union's leadership was something like 85% Jewish.
Also, communism was never defeated for good. It's exactly the same evil we are once again battling with the left-wing that opposes free speech, rewrites history and destroys lives of wrongthinkers.

>Ben Shapiro
>Dennis Prager
Gotta love how these kikes steer right-wing conservatism into a pro-zionist, multicultural front that only cares about muh strict abortion laws.

Also, communism was never defeated for good. It's exactly the same evil we are once again battling with the left-wing that opposes free speech, rewrites history and destroys lives of wrongthinkers.

Exactly. Based.

The collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 was just a show, which flipped into Capitalist mode (i.e. different system, same rulers). By then they had already long since began infiltrating the institutions of the West. So then Boomers were under this delusion that ComMuNIst ThReAT NEutrAliZEd when in reality it had embedded itself in another host decades prior.

The modern usage of the term "racist" was coined by Trotsky in the Soviet Union, to stifle dissent. There were also pro-abortion and anti-family legislation put in place during the time of the Soviet Union. It's the same shit, different century here.

Exactly. Based.

The collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 was just a show, which flipped into Capitalist mode (i.e. different system, same rulers). By then they had already long since began infiltrating the institutions of the West. So then Boomers were under this delusion that ComMuNIst ThReAT NEutrAliZEd when in reality it had embedded itself in another host decades prior.

The modern usage of the term "racist" was coined by Trotsky in the Soviet Union, to stifle dissent. There were also pro-abortion and anti-family legislation put in place during the time of the Soviet Union. It's the same shit, different century here.
And what are they even aiming at, if not destruction of the civilization? It's disheartening to realize how much power evil has. Even worst radicals and terrorists tend to have some kind of idealistic vision on the world. What do communists, jews and globalists want? Pain and destruction, it seems.

And what are they even aiming at, if not destruction of the civilization? It's disheartening to realize how much power evil has. Even worst radicals and terrorists tend to have some kind of idealistic vision on the world. What do communists, jews and globalists want? Pain and destruction, it seems.

Apparently a pattern of destabilize, genocide, consolidate power, rebuild. Rinse and repeat until power over the world is consolidated into their hands.

One could argue that they have already achieved this, but there's degrees to everything. "Yes we control the world but we could control it even more tightly than we do now."

Apparently a pattern of destabilize, genocide, consolidate power, rebuild. Rinse and repeat until power over the world is consolidated into their hands.

One could argue that they have already achieved this, but there's degrees to everything. "Yes we control the world but we could control it even more tightly than we do now."
Yep. And who are their most important footmen? Women. It's fucking always women who say and do absolutely fucking anything you read on the Jewish media. Every destructive change happens by women (plus men who appease to women to better their sexual success). Women's suffrage is a joke.

Yep. And who are their most important footmen? Women. It's fucking always women who say and do absolutely fucking anything you read on the Jewish media. Every destructive change happens by women (plus men who appease to women to better their sexual success). Women's suffrage is a joke.

Honestly pretty disturbing :blackpill: when I start thinking about the similarities between Foids and Jews. After all, foids have no principles, while loving money above virtually anything else, and their primary survival strategy is social engineering (i.e. manipulation) as opposed to direct conflict. They will also intermarry for alternate motives, particularly if it raises their status or affords them greater protection. Furthermore, Jews are matrilineal, only considering somebody to be truly Jewish if their mother is Jewish, whereas the father is irrelevant.

It's really no wonder why foids are always elevated in Jewish-controlled societies.

Last edited:
Also many advocates of unnatural things ( like lgbt and trannies ) were Jews.

Also many advocates of unnatural things ( like lgbt and trannies ) were Jews.

Even just feminism itself.

Also, trannies aren't anything new, even if we ignore the ancient period. Fags and trannies were everywhere in Weimar Germany for instance. Now, the :whitepill: is that we know how fast that ship sank.

Last edited:
My cousins :lul:
But they need to help me out why the fuck am I still Incel as a Jew
You're collateral damage of Jews destroying the goyim.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back