Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jews are God's Chosen!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Why else have they have been blessed with high intelligence and cleverness? No other race can compare to the Jew. No other race can manipulate, deceive like the Jew. No other race can invent like the Jew. No other race can compare with the Jew.

The big truth is that the Jew is God's chosen! All of us gentiles are nothing but slaves to the Jew! This nigger faggot God has created us to be slaves for Jews and nothing more. All of non Jews will be slaves for Jews or in hell, in the afterlife!

This is what mant Christ Cucks don't understand and can't accept. Their very God has cursed them to be slaves for Jews. Nothing more awaits them. No matter how much they pray, no matter how much they cry, they will be slaves for Jews. For now and forever.

@faded and @Copexodius Maximus are our masters! :feelscry:

@Idotms @incelerated @Diocel @Broly thoughts on being chosen by god?

As a Jew I approve this message. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Fuck the juice, I accept no masters. And fuck their fake-ass bullshit god, too.

Never began for Gojim-cels

Fuck the juice, I accept no masters. And fuck their fake-ass bullshit god, too.
We can seethe, rage, cry, rope,cope. In the end, the Jews have already won. We are helpless to do anything.

that's why they've been cucked (literally and metaphorically) for millenniums :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• s908591656759181053_p4_i2_w329.png
    s908591656759181053_p4_i2_w329.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 37
Why else have they have been blessed with high intelligence and cleverness? No other race can compare to the Jew. No other race can manipulate, deceive like the Jew. No other race can invent like the Jew. No other race can compare with the Jew.

The big truth is that the Jew is God's chosen! All of us gentiles are nothing but slaves to the Jew! This nigger faggot God has created us to be slaves for Jews and nothing more. All of non Jews will be slaves for Jews or in hell, in the afterlife!
Black are the true Jewish people actually. Infact black people actually originated from Israel and not Africa. I'm not even kidding

Black are the true Jewish people actually. Infact black people actually originated from Israel and not Africa. I'm not even kidding
Prove or larp

I mean arabs and the dutch and brits have had similar trajectories to jews, are they gods chosen people too? In fact Jews aren't even gods chosen people, they're the descendants of judah. God blessed the sons of joseph which are not jews.

Prove or larp
Hamites are the dark native Africans that live in tribes in Africa. The more primitive kind that drink lizard per and raps babies and all that Nasty shit. They confuse Hamites for Israelites who were actually kidnapped from Israel forced to be slaves in Egypt. Israelites nation later spread throughout Africa. Now us blacks are all over the world due to slavery and Immigration.

Attachments

• ECLtkajXkAEiQCJ.jpg
    ECLtkajXkAEiQCJ.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 48
  • DshezHaUUAAjkcn.jpg
    DshezHaUUAAjkcn.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 42
Prove or larp
It's actually even proven black are stronger athletically and survive in worse conditions more. More fibres, minerals in our bodies etc. The fake Jews are just pale white ppl who get skin cancer easily

I’m fine with being a slave as long as they give me some decent copes. I shouldn’t make big decisions about my life or politics anyway, too low IQ.

The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald is a good read.

Downloadfile

Most people are not into literature, but if anyone has interest in reading this book, you can find it and download it here:

600 pages.

878B0EF3 834A 4CF5 AEC4 2E27504969A3

78A9EB3B C35B 4BDA BF52 DC26EDEF33AE
F8710DC9 5F63 43F6 9358 4932F1CE315C

Massive cope jfl. Average iq for college students in the hard sciences is above 120 probably.

It's actually even proven black are stronger athletically and survive in worse conditions more. More fibres, minerals in our bodies etc. The fake Jews are just pale white ppl who get skin cancer easily
Don’t mistaken this for an attack, but why exactly does that proof that you are Israelites?
He’s right thigh. Even Hitler thought blacks were the real jews, no BS. I can send you proof
Proof where?

True probably, I never understood why did God suddenly care for non Jews I testament.

Lol

Last edited:
Jews never invented hardly anything, the british invented most things,
Also jews are stereotyped as being short and ugly.

I never understood why OP sucks so much Jew cock. Are you thinking about becoming a mohel? :feelshaha:

Why don't Japs hate the Jews? I mean the Jews invented the atomic bomb so they could defeat Hitler. But they didn't get the chance to nuke Hitler and Japan had already basically lost the war, so they just ended up bombing the Japs for fun. Like who the fuck drops an atomic bomb just for fun? The jews that's who.

Why don't Japs hate the Jews? I mean the Jews invented the atomic bomb so they could defeat Hitler. But they didn't get the chance to nuke Hitler and Japan had already basically lost the war, so they just ended up bombing the Japs for fun. Like who the fuck drops an atomic bomb just for fun? The jews that's who.
They suck America's dick even though they mogged them.

No, burgers do that just "for fun".
Burgers are what happens when you take someone else's land, throw every greedy asshole there, blend in a mix of cultures under the umbrella of "muh freedom" and call it a day.
You get a lot of brilliant minds and technologies burried under the masses of dumb rednecks and patriots.

I never understood why OP sucks so much Jew cock. Are you thinking about becoming a mohel? :feelshaha:
Tbh while this thread was too defeatist for my taste, politically @Transcended Trucel seems fairly conservative and tend to go against the narrative.