Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jews always using low IQ black American foids to legitimise their media

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I just googled "replacement theory" clicked on some videos and on other similar videos there are alot of the times fucking black foids ridiculing and making the theories sound like ridiculous maniac nonsence.

But guess what? Blacks even before whites are getting replaced. Seriously you cant make this low IQ bullshit up. And blacks will actually vote and fight for these policies :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I was watching videos of newly arrived latinos that harass and rob, kill blacks untill they all leave an area :lul::lul::lul: And it was those same black foids fighting for the ploicies that got them replaced then afterwards they go to the abortion clinics that are in every black area but not in Latino areas:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/SUzrty2BtALd

refugees-welcome-dresden.jpg
240120113042-03-afd-protest-germany-0120.jpg
52678626_1004.webp

there are a lot of zog brainwashed whites as well

refugees-welcome-dresden.jpg
240120113042-03-afd-protest-germany-0120.jpg
52678626_1004.webp

there are a lot of zog brainwashed whites as well
lol their daughters are wearing muslim head scarves today :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: and breeding Arab, black and Afghan children.

this is the new norm
shieeet, many whites and their off-spring will simply be completely removed from the face of the earth. Its that simple

They're using Blacks in general to influence culture, not just foids.

They're using Blacks in general to influence culture, not just foids.
Is it worth though for blacks? Getting replaced, I read that in some city a whole generation of young black men blew each others brains out then latinos force out the foids who then get abortions etc etc.

So is it worth it because anytghing that happens to whites by the Jews FIRST happens to blacks. Or is this false?

Is it worth though for blacks? Getting replaced, I read that in some city a whole generation of young black men blew each others brains out then latinos force out the foids who then get abortions etc etc.

So is it worth it because anytghing that happens to whites by the Jews FIRST happens to blacks. Or is this false?
I don't know, if it's worth it. You'd have to ask them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back