Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jewpills might be the only way to become NT

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
While it is entirely possible to learn how to do well in social situations it will always be infinitely more stressful to someone who isn't NT. No amount of "just put yourself out there" and "just be confident bro" will fix this. I've done it all and I can socialize with people if I really want to but most of the time I choose not to just because of how extremely exhausting it is mentally. This has brought me to the conclusion that the only way to fix this issue is to take jewpills or at least try them. Or maybe just don't interact with normaloids idk

Autism is a superpower. Reject your inner NT and embrace autism

only for social anxiety? not to cure yourself from autism lol

This has brought me to the conclusion that the only way to fix this issue is to take jewpills or at least try them.
Kike speech bubble

My mother will not stop suggesting jew pills to me. I know they are BS, but I'm bored af and want to prove how fucking over it is. When I eat them, what kind of trip am I going to get.
I should also stop wageslaving and SSI and LDARmaxx if I'm made to do this.

Where did you get that idea that jew pills make you NT? Jew pills turn you into a drug addicted zombie. Jew doctors have no intention of helping anyone. Their job is to get more people addicted to jew pills, and keep them addicted for life, that's it, that's literally what they're paid to do by large pharmaceutical corporations, which are owned and operated by jews.

Where did you get that idea that jew pills make you NT? Jew pills turn you into a drug addicted zombie. Jew doctors have no intention of helping anyone. Their job is to get more people addicted to jew pills, and keep them addicted for life, that's it, that's literally what they're paid to do by large pharmaceutical corporations, which are owned and operated by jews.
Well if they can relieve anxiety then social interactions should be easier. Shit like xanax you know. That was my way of thinking